Chapter 27

Brandon/Scott's POV
There was a really bright sun shining right through the windows instantly waking me up. My head is fucking killing me right now. What the fuck even happened last night?

I got out of bed then suddenly realized this isn't my house. It did look familiar though but I really couldn't remember. I soon heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, I see that you're awake." Charlie said as he walked into the room. Charlie was standing by the door with his arms crossed and he had a serious look on his face, he was also wearing some Christmas pjs and a santa hat. Oh yeah I forgot it's Christmas day today.

I remember now, this is Charlie's bedroom. But what am I doing here? Last thing I kind of remember is I was talking to Monty.

"What happened last night?" I asked Charlie while rubbing my eyes still trying to get used to this sunlight. I shouldn't have drank that much. I forgot how bad hangovers are.

"You don't remember anything?" Charlie asked me kind of sounding confused.

"I know we were all at Diego's house for the Christmas party. I was drinking a lot and I remember the last person I was talking to was Monty."

"I guess you can say you were with Monty but you guys weren't alone." Charlie said giving me a serious look on his face.

What the fuck really happened last night?

"Alright, I'll tell you everything that I saw and heard if you don't remember anything."

I was getting pretty nervous at this point. Charlie seemed pretty serious and he's never been this serious before.

"I saw Monty carrying you and Sheri to a bedroom last night. Sheri was pretty knocked out but you were still awake but you can barely walk. Monty threw Sheri on the bed and placed you near her and started stripping her. I ran into the bedroom to stop him. He wouldn't listened so I ended up punching him once and it knocked him out cold. I carried you and Sheri in my car. I dropped Sheri off at Jessica's house since I didn't know where she lived and I knew they were friends. I didn't know where you lived so I decided to take you to my place and let you crash for the night." Charlie explained.

Wow I can't believe Monty tried to rape Sheri and wanted me to help him. Thank god Charlie stopped him. But I must've been super drunk last night since I don't remember any of that happening.

"Anything else happen?" I asked him.

Charlie went a bit pale after I asked that. Oh god, what else happened?

"Yeah, you said something last night and it's got me nonstop thinking ever since last night."

"What did I say?" I asked Charlie sounding a bit scared.

"While you were half knocked out in my car, you said you will get revenge on the person framing your brother..." Charlie said getting quieter towards the end of the sentence.

Oh my fucking god! I can't believe I said that.

"There's also something else. Last night when I carried you on the bed, your phone was ringing. I figured it was your parents asking where were you so I picked it up. The first thing they said was 'Brandon where are you? It's getting very late.' First of all, why did they call you Brandon and you never told me you have a brother."

Fuck. I can either continue lie to Charlie right now or just confess. I think I do trust Charlie enough to tell him but how will he react? I don't fucking know anymore. Do I lie or tell him the truth?

"Scott? Are you going to answer?" Charlie asked me.

"Um yeah, listen I have something very big to tell you. But you have to swear not to tell anyone." I said and Charlie nodded his head in agreement.

I'm just going to get straight to the point.

"My actual name is Brandon Butler and Justin Butler is my brother. I came to Liberty to find out who actually killed Skye and framed my brother. I actually graduated high school two years ago." I said sounding pretty confident. But after that I was nervous as fuck as to how Charlie would've reacted. He had his mouth opened as he couldn't believe what I was saying.

"Wow. I can't believe this." Charlie said sounding a lot calmer then I thought.

"Are you mad?"

"No of course not. I mean, I'm not too thrilled that you didn't tell me about this, but I understand. And don't worry, I'll keep this a secret."

"Really? That's great. Thanks Charlie!"

"I got your back Scott, or Brandon whatever you want to be called."

"Scott is fine for now. But your the only person at Liberty who knows about this."

"Don't worry, you can trust me not to tell anyone."

After that I told Charlie the whole story in details about what I've found so far. He has also agreed to help me find the actual murderer.

"Anyways, I hate to say this but you should probably get going, it's Christmas day and I'm pretty sure your parents would love having you at home." Charlie said.

"Oh yeah I totally forgot! I'm sorry I invaded your Christmas."

"It's cool, actually we already opened presents this morning before I came upstairs to check on you."

I looked at the clock and realized it was 2. Wow I slept pretty long.

"Thanks Charlie, I hope we can hang out before school starts again but I should get going."