Chapter 26

Day of the Christmas party

Brandon/Scott's POV
It was the day of the Christmas party, it was also Christmas Eve. I'm honestly not too pumped about Christmas this year since it sucks my brother can't spend it with us. My parents weren't exactly in the Christmas spirit mood either. So I guess this is how I'm going to be celebrating Christmas this year, going to a Christmas party.

I've never really been to a big Christmas party before. Usually I just hang out at a friends house days before Christmas. I mainly spend the days around Christmas with my parents and brother and sometimes other family members if they decide to come visit.

Speaking of my other family members, they heard what happened and they're disappointed in my brother. I can't believe they believe the fucking news! Like who the fuck would pick the news over their own family. That's like believing a stranger that you've never met before. One of my mom's sister called a while ago and started screaming at her for 'not knowing how to take care of a child'. That's just complete bullshit. I just hate everyone in my family who believes my brother is a murderer right now. One of my other cousin believes that to and I basically haven't been answering his calls or texts for a while now.

There was about an hour before I needed to start heading towards the party. I decided to dress nicely, maybe too nice for a high schooler is what some people may say. But honestly, that's just me and my party style.

I had to come by Diego's house earlier since he needed us jocks to help him set up. They all asked me to bring some alcohol again since apparently I never fail to do so.

It was looking pretty nice. Diego's house isn't as big as Luke's and Bryce's but it's a fine house for a party. I love the decoration Diego has. Slowly people were coming in. I actually want to get drunk tonight, although I'm not sure that's the best idea. Oh well, it's Christmas.

3 hours later

"I LOVE THIS DRINK!" I shouted.

"KEEP DRINKING SCOTTY! YOUR NOT LEAVING TILL YOU FUCKING GET LAID TONIGHT!" Monty shouted as the music was very loud.

"I NEED TO FUCK SOMEONE RIGHT NOW!"

"I GOTCHU SCOTTY."

Few minutes later, Monty arrives with a girl.

"I found Sheri half passed out! I think you should fuck her." Monty told me.

I was too drunk and basically high to even understand everything that was going on. I could barely stand straight and everything around me was spinning. What am I even doing right now?

"Isn't that raping?" I asked him barely being able to stand straight.

"Of course not. Not if they enjoy it. Any girl would be lucky to fuck with you Scotty. Your a Liberty jock, every girl's dream man. Come on don't be a pussy Scotty. No girls going to want to fuck a pussy. If it makes you feel better I'll help you." Monty said.

Everything after that was a fucking mess of a blur.