Chapter 29

Brandon/Scott's POV
It was New Year's Eve, which meant I'm coming over to Bryce's tonight. I decided to wear a sweater along with a button down shirt on the inside. For some reason, this year is a bit colder compared to the others.

I was about to leave my house until my mom called me.

"Brandon." My mom said.

I turned around.

"Yes mom?"

"You're going out again? You seem to be going out a lot these days. You were out not even a week ago and you're going again?" My mom asked me sounding kind of worried.

"You know I have to. I need to find who framed my brother." I explained to her.

"I know you want justice for him but you have to care for yourself also."

"Don't worry about me mom, I'll be fine. I gotta go now, I'll see you tomorrow." I told her before walking out of the house.

I drove straight to Bryce's house. The traffic was heavy since many people are also driving to their relatives or friends house.

I got there and walked in and saw most of the guys were already here.

"Heyyy Scotty you finally made it. We were waiting for you!" Monty said.

"Yeah sorry there was a lot of traffic. But why were you waiting for me?" I asked him.

"You're one of the last ones here and I got to ask you something." Monty said.

Oh shit, I do not like where this is going.

"Bryce is inviting me to this rich guys party and I want to invite you to come with us. You know since Bryce are friends with them and I don't know anyone."

"Sure I'll come." I said sounding a bit hesitant.

"Awesome, I'll send you the address tomorrow and it's next weekend." Monty said before walking away

The truth is I don't really want to go but it's good to gain Monty's trust. Plus if we're going to be alone maybe I can get some information out of him. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Charlie walked up to me.

"Hey how are you enjoying the party so far?" Charlie asked.

"It's not bad. I'm surprised Bryce is willing to have another party after the incident with his parents vase."

"I'm sure he forgot all about that. But I bought cookies, do you want one?" Charlie asked.

"Sure, I love cookies."

I pulled one out of Charlie's bag and took a bite.

"Wow, these are pretty good. Where did you get them from?" I asked him.

"I actually made them."

"You know how to bake? That's awesome man."

"Well I'm going to go share my cookies with the other boys. They have an addiction for them also. I'll see you later."

Well I'm alone again. That's just fucking amazing.

-----------

There was a minute until the countdown. Most of the guys was drunk by now. We all gathered around Bryce's huge tv screen and started counting down.

After the countdown was over, Monty, Bryce, and Luke went crazy and started shaking up wine bottles then popping them open so the liquid got everywhere.

About an hour later basically everyone was super drunk.  I noticed Monty walking over to me. He can barely even walk.

"Scottyyyyy youuu haveee tooo *hiccup* drinkkkk withhh meeeeeeee *hiccup*." Monty said slurring every word.

"Oh fuck man, you're so drunk."

"Noooo I'm nottt, that's bullshitttt, you are Scottyyyy."

"Dude you got to stop drinking."

Right after I said that Monty completely fell onto me. Luckily I caught him in time. I tried to carry him up the stairs into Bryce's room but he's a lot heavier then he seems.

I finally made it to Bryce's room when I got towards the bed I tried to put Monty down gently but he slipped and ended up falling. He fell right on top of the bed so I left after that.

I decided to go home since it was already really late. Hopefully Monty will be fine.