Chapter 46

Brandon/Scott's POV
I heard the locker room door getting kicked opened.

"THIS IS THE POLICE EVERYONE FREEZE!"

Sheri got distracted so I took my opportunity to kick her. I would never harm a girl ever but this is a case of self defense. She fell and she dropped the knife. I grabbed the knife.

"WERE IN THE BATHROOM!" I yelled to let them know.

Two cops ran in and they arrested Sheri. Charlie came in.

"Scott, are you ok?" Charlie asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine, she was about to stab me right before the cops came in. But she stabbed Zach!" I told him.

"The EMT is taking care of Zach right now. They're taking him to the hospital."

"How did you find us Charlie?" I asked him.

"Before we got in the limo. Zach invited me out for lunch. He told me he knew who killed your brother. He also said he was going to tell you the truth tonight in the locker room. He told me to call the police if you and him were both missing. I just can't believe it was Sheri behind all of this. How are you feeling?" Charlie asked me.

"I feel a mix of different emotions right now. I might just need time to think but I'm happy the real killer is found. I just wished it wasn't her." I told him.

"I know buddy. I know it hurts but I know you can get through this." Charlie assured me.

"Mr. Butler, we just need to ask you a few questions about Sheri Holland." One of the officers said.

-----
I answered everything they needed to know. My brother should be let out now that they have the real killer.

Charlie and I are on our way to the hospital to check up on Zach along with the team. We were all waiting outside and I told them everything. I thought they would've been mad at me for lying to them but they still saw me as their brother and understood everything. But I wasn't the only one tonight so spilt a secret.

"Guys I'm gay." Monty said out of no where.

Everyone was surprised besides me.

"Are you dating someone right now?" Diego asked him.

"Yes, I'm dating Winston. That guy I met at Hillcrest that I beated up. We talked and we fucked that same night before I beated him up and I like him a lot. I was just too scared to admit it at first or tell anyone since I thought you would all make fun of me and stuff since I'm always bullying others for being a fag." Monty said.

"Monty, you could've came to me. We're all brothers and we got your back. None of us would have ever judged you." Bryce said.

The nurse came out and told us Zach is going to be ok. He did lose alot of blood but Sheri didn't get him in a major organ so he will live.