.5 - gryffindor party.

N O V E M B E R   1 9 9 3

Evelyn fluffed her hair up as her heels clicked on the stone floor. She made her way to the Gryffindor common room for a party which was always an adventure. A staircase she was walking up began to move. Evelyn let out an annoyed huff and stood on the last step, waiting for it to meet another staircase. The stairs met and Evelyn walked up to the Fat Lady, who was singing an awful tune to try and break a wine glass. Lee Jordan stood to the side, a swift and flirty smirk appearing at her approach.

"Evening, Miss Malfoy." Lee teased, holding out a hand for her to take as she was closer to the top. Evelyn grinned, rolling her eyes at the boy. She did take his hand as she had a liking for the boy. He was charming, handsome too. "Hope the walk was alright."

"I'll never stop hating these stairs of yours." Evelyn commented as Lee nodded a bit. 

He gave her a quick side eye before whispering the password to the Fat Lady. The portrait scoffed and opened up for Evelyn. She gave the Gryffindor a nod for a silent 'thank you' before climbing inside. She stepped through and gazed over the red and gold balloons, streamers, cups with a lion image, and everything else seemed to be patted with a lion or their awful colors.

She wore a pretty short silk dress that ended at the perfect spot on her thighs so it covered everything. It looked like two separate dresses had been put together. One side was an emerald green and was wrapped over the other side, a small bow tied in the back. The side on the lower side was a silver, the Slytherin colors of course. Anything else she'd be exiled from the house.

 Both of her ears had dangly snake earrings with a gold snake cuff on her right ear. She wore Tonk's ring on her right hand and hanging on a gold chain, a small, beautiful light green crystal hung around her neck. Evelyn hid it from her parents when her house elf, Dobby, gave it to her as a parting gift when he was set free by Harry Potter himself. The one thing she'd thank that damned boy for.

Evelyn was soon kissing a beautifully attractive Hufflepuff who was a cocky drunk. She kissed a spot on his ear that sent goosebumps to his skin. She cupped the boys faced and slid her tongue against his bottom lip making him groan. Her stomach fluttered. She grinned against his lips. Evelyn left him be as he drank more and went to lean against a blank wall, a bit exhausted from the event. She'd merely been there forty-five minutes. 

She was soon day dreaming. Her mind wandered to snow falling as memories of Christmas haunted her mind. A hand grabbed her shoulder making her flinch and interrupted her thoughts. She turned to see the boy she had been snogging a bit ago, now extremely drunk with hickey's all over his neck from another girl.

"What?" Evelyn asked, grabbing the beer cup he handed her and not daring to drink it. He grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her into a sloppy, disgusting kiss. Evelyn immediately pushed him away, dumping his drink onto the floor and tossing the cup onto him. "Don't fucking touch me, asshole."

The room when a little quiet and most people glanced over to see what was happening. The boy was laying on his back on the floor, groaning from the slight pain. She looked down at him and frowned as her push had not been that hard.

The music turned back up and the party continued. She glanced back to the boy as he stumbled to his feet, a grin still on his face. He grabbed her hair forcefully and pulled her into another kiss. Evelyn, her lips attached to the leach, lifted her leg and kneed him right in the crotch. The boy went still, crossing his legs and tumbling down again and out of sight. Evelyn was emotionless as her mind was still in a small shock on the event. She walked over to the side and began to look at herself in the mirror.

"You seem to have yourself handled for these situations." Evelyn grinned at Fred Weasley behind her in her own reflection as she fluffed up her short hair, acting like she was perfectly find when really her heart was pounding.

"I'm a girl Weasley." Evelyn reminded him. "I learn a few things from your breed." She pulled out her wand from a pocket to see if it was still there before putting it back.

Fred watched in surprise and asked, "How do you keep so much in that small ass pocket?" He nodded to the pocket that sat on her right hip that looked like it could barely hold a galleon.

"I have a wand for a reason, Weasley." Evelyn snorted. "I'm a wizard after all."

"A witch." Fred corrected. He ran a hand through his ginger hair as his other hand sat in a pocket.

"Witch sounds bitchy." Evelyn shrugged and looked at him through the mirror. "Wizard sounds badass." She turned around to face him, her hair swinging with her. Fred did his best not to look at her body. "So I go with wizard. Anyhow, I'm off. Have a beautiful night." Her voice dripped with sarcasm.

"Oh I will my dear." Fred gave a little salute and watched her walk out of the party. He needed to get back to disliking her. Except, he never did REALLY dislike her. He hated the thing's she'd do sometimes but admired her, everything about her. Only her.