.50 - christmas at hogwarts

D E C E M B E R   1 9 9 5

Evelyn had no intention of returning home for the holidays leaving Draco to go alone as he had no intention of staying at Hogwarts like she'd done. Fred stayed with her at the school though she assured him it wasn't necessary. George had debated on staying or going but decided to stay as he nor Fred had stayed at school over the holidays. Since the majority of students left the school, Evelyn sat in the Gryffindor common room with Fred as the fire crinkled. She was in his embrace, her back against his own. He had his arms around her and one of his legs were tossed off the couch. She had her legs curled onto the couch with a blanket carelessly over her body.

"I'm sorry you stayed for me." Evelyn apologized again. She'd apologized everyday so far which Fred found annoyingly nice.

"Once again, I chose to stay." Fred said. "Besides. I've never been at Hogwarts during the holidays. It's kinda fun." He then began to dig into his pocket while speaking. "I'm too impaitent to wait until Christmas day to give you your gift. So, here."

He then handed Evelyn a crumbled orange fabric. When Evelyn held it up she saw it was a bandana that had pretty white flowers dotted on it.

"I made it. I just cut it out I mean but I magicked the flowers on the fabric so I count it as I made it."

"I do love it." Evelyn hummed with a smile before putting it on her head and having it hold her now medium length hair back. "Why orange?"

"To match my hair." Fred pretended to be offended and placed a hand on his chest in offense.

Evelyn giggled and kissed his cheek which wasn't a symbol of friendship. She then pulled out a basic brown wallet and handed it to him wordlessly. When Fred opened the wallet he found engraved inside the words 'If lost return to Fredrick Gideon Weasley. You'll most likely find him at 'Weasley's Wizardly Wheezes' in Diagon Alley.'

"I do love how you assume people won't know where our shop will be." Fred scrunched his nose then tucked the wallet into his back jean pocket.

"Only there for the uneducated." Evelyn sighed as she leant back against him. "It's infinite also. A little charm I found. You can put whatever in there at any size which I thought you'd find useful. Like that one orange bag I got you. Just, smaller."

"I can put a dog in here?" Fred gasped, his mouth hanging slightly open as his pretty brown eyes were filled with pure joy like a child.

"If you want to suffocate the poor damn thing,  then go for it." Evelyn widened her eyes slightly as Fred simply chuckled. The two continued they're friendly conversation before Fred fell asleep leaving Evelyn to fall asleep not too long after him.