.63 - seven harry's

J U L Y   1 9 9 7

Evelyn sat in on a meeting which were really boring. Usually Voldemort would just explain his plans and ask for praise. Or just ask everyone to praise his actions. A clear narcissist. This meeting was different however. Snape had told them all on an Order plan. They'd leave with Harry and have six other members disguise as the boy with Polyjuice potion. Evelyn felt her stomach drop as he truly did betray both Voldemort and the Order at the same time. It was a bit badass honestly.

Evelyn was told she'd go along with the Death Eaters to foil their plans. She dressed in just black jeans and a black top. She had cut her hair before leaving just because she could. 

On her broom she waited patiently in the night sky. Looking at the stars she tried to find the little dipper but was interrupted by spells crashing at people. Terrified, she looked down and saw about three Harry Potters which different people. Evelyn, instead of helping her Death Eaters, tried to subtlety block their spells from hitting the people.

Fred was behind his father, hugging his torso as they flew. He looked around through Harry's small and awful glasses. He then saw a woman with short hair. He just knew it was Evelyn. Fred also noticed that she wasn't trying to kill anyone. She was blocking the Death Eater's spells. Fred grinned at the girl before she went out of view.

After the mission Evelyn went to her old bedroom in the Manor. She'd had many fits in there so the room was now torn apart. The past pretty bedroom was gone and it was a mess. She'd throw things at the walls where there were holes and she had broken her bed in ways she didn't remember. Somehow the headboard was in four separate pieces and the mattress looked like a dog ate it. Evelyn slid down her bedroom door to sit so her knee's were at her chest. Setting a silencing spell on the room, she went on to cry and tear up the room some more. It was all she could do in a way. It was all she could do to somehow feel better after knowing she was apart of a murder mission.

NOTE: used to have it where she shaved her head LMAO, now she just cut it short. so sorry for that cringe idea.