.46 - snape

J U L Y   1 9 9 5

"Are you fucking serious?" A baffled Evelyn scoffed in a loud tone making everyone turn to her. She rose from her seat, pushing it back and causing it to tip then fall to the floor with a thud. Snape had the same reaction as her but kept his disgusted shouts inside. He sneered and looked at Evelyn with a stare that Evelyn returned.

"You, Miss Malfoy, are meant to be missing according to your father." Snape recalled in a sharp tone.

"Don't call that son of a bitch my father." Evelyn laughed. "You're also meant to be an Order member but easily kill people as Voldemort's right hand man."

Snape rolled his eyes like a teenager as Fred let out a whistle which Evelyn ignored though she found it extremely attractive somehow. She turned sharply toward Remus Lupin who blushed the deepest shade of red.

"You let Snape in but debated on letting me in." Remus sat guiltily silent. Evelyn looked around the table and made others turn away to avoid eye contact. 

"W-well," Remus stuttered and cleared his throat. "Severus is a spy for us. Spying on Voldemort. Like an insider."

"Snape seems to be a fabulous actor as I have heard many conversations with him and other Death Eater friends. Also did you not hear me say he's literally killed people?" Evelyn stated while moving around the table to Snape.

When she arrived to the man's side he took her arm into her grasp, ignoring her shouts for him to let go and brought her into the hallway. He closed the door with a flick of his wand and the two stood in the stairwell. Anger fumed off of Evelyn and she felt the same coming from Snape.

"You better not tell Lucius where I am." Evelyn barked. "Or Narcissa or Draco."

"That'll be giving myself away you idiot." Snape huffed. "You can't go tattling ether as I know you do."

"Maybe you should have thought to be a better double agent." Evelyn smiled back, her arms crossed as she stared at his cold eyes. "Those idiots in there will believe you when you say you aren't double crossing them but I know damn well you are or will in some way."

With that Evelyn began to walk back to the dining room. Snape snatched her arm, successfully tugging her backward to continue the conversation even more. Evelyn held his wrist with her free arm and glared at the man.

"If you ever touch me again I will kick you somewhere the sun doesn't shine."

Evelyn freed herself rather easily and flipped the grown man off as she reentered the dining room. A smile was across her face and she looked directly at the adults in the room, all expect the Weasleys as she respected them too much to tell them what she said next.

"You all are idiots and the day Snape brings Voldemort right to this home, you'll know damn well you fucked up."

-

Evelyn was paired with Ginny and Hermione for sleeping arrangements which she didn't mind. Ginny told her all about how she was a badass and had a 'I don't give a fuck' attitude to people which Evelyn didn't know to take as a compliment or if it was a subtle insult. Hermione agreed but admitted she was scared of Evelyn time to time. 

"Evelyn." Ginny said. "You do know Fred has a massive crush on you, right? I think he loves you. You two could be the next Romeo and Juliet. You know? People who can't be together but love each other too much they do it anyways."

Hermione gave a girly giggle as Evelyn scoffed. She was folding their clothes and putting them into the dresser. Evelyn shook her head, folding a pair of jeans and looked at Ginny with a grin.

"Don't be ridiculous, Ginny." Evelyn sighed and went back to folding.

"George." Fred gulped as he paced his and George's room. "I think I love her."