.15 - ring number three

M A R C H   1 9 9 4

She helped her annoying 'best friend' for a date with a Ravenclaw boy who was of course, a pureblood. Maria had on  an ugly blue tight dress with white heels and a large blue gem pearled necklace and matching large hanging earrings. Evelyn was dragged down with her to 'walk her down' but really Maria wanted to show off how attractive the boy was.

When they arrived the handsome Ravenclaw stood patiently with Alexander Burke at his side. After Maria and the boy had a few words exchanged they left Evelyn and Burke all alone. Together.

"I got you something." Alexander announced proudly.

"How'd you know I'd be down with Maria?" Evelyn asked him, ignoring his statement on a gift for her.

"Look." Alexander held out a ring box with a basic silver ring with a diamond on top. He didn't answer her question.

Evelyn look the box, smiled at Alexander before shutting it. She turned around and threw it into the trash as Alexanders smile turned to a frown.

-

Dear Lucius Malfoy,

I don't know what world you're living in where I'd marry Alexander Burke. He's an awful person and doesn't even like me really. I tossed the engagement ring and refuse to wear anything he gives me. I'd like you to come to your senses and agree with me on how this is truly unfair and I'm pretty sure illegal as you and mother forged my signature on the contract. I want to marry someone I love and who loves me. Thanks for nothing :).

Love,

Your Daughter, Evelyn