Genins Enter the Forest Death

After Ibiki escort the Genins to the a classroom, they immediately noticed Leaf Chunins sitting in chair towards the wall. Ibiki explain what they would be doing ( A/n: Basically how it was in Canon but with small changes.)

Ibiki: Now Begin!!!!!

Naruto: ( Okay let see................. Time to be creative).* Writes down answers quickly*

Shikamaru:( Hmmmmm I wonder what Naruto is writing?)

Sasuke: ( I was
worried a little cause Naruto never cared for this type of stuff, but maybe he secretly studied???

Sakura:( I was going to secretly give him the answer but looks like I was worried for nothing)

Hinata: ( He already on question 6!? He not going to leave me behind.)

Kiba: ( Dammit, if I know we had to do a written test I would had studied. Oh well Akamaru can look at other people's test and give me the answer. Naruto I hope you pass so I can get my rematch)

Shino: (This is easy...)

Choji: ( man I'm hungry...)

Ino: ( Damn I need to use my mind reader jutsu but I want to wait and see who's nearly finished.)

Lee: ( Yosh!!! I will pass cause my flames of youth!!!)

Ten-Ten:( I Guess it's a good thing we keep the exams last year)

Neji:( There's 4 teams that's going to get eliminated soon cause they're not discret enough)

Omoi:( what was I thinking trying to copy off Karui? Her answer are worser than mine.)

Heiya:( Karui definitely didn't pay attention in the academy. Her answer is more of a gamble in all honesty)

Karui: ( I'm a genius)

Kankuro:( This test is easy with my puppet).

Temari:( I don't need to cheat to answer these questions)

Gaara:( Soon mother, I will give you blood and that will prove my existence)

20 minutes had passed and Naruto decided to play cards with Hinata so ce she to is also finished and sitting right next to him. Ibiki noticed and walk in front of the 2.

Ibiki; And what do you 2 think you're doing???

Naruto: Playing a few rounds of cards still everyone is finished.... You want to play too???

Ibiki: Deal me in...

All Genins:( WHAT THE HELL!?!???!?!)

25 Minutes later..

Ibiki: (That's the fastest 100 ryo that I ever lost. These 2 Would be in a Gambling hiyset bingo book cause there luck is extremely high. It's about time) Alright you maggots it time for the final question!
( A)n : The same as Canon)

After learning that the 10th question was nothing more than a ruse to see their resolve. Anko had burst through the window and announced she is the proctor of the second phase of the exams. After the Genins left, ibiki was collecting the test left at theur spot. When he got to Naruto test he realized Naruto left a message for him.

Ibuki-san there's a leaf Genin you guys should be weary of. His name is Kabuto, he seems very knowledgeable about shinobis particularly those outside the leaf village. A Chunin,Jonin, and Anbu having info is one thing but a Genin who knows how many missions they've completed, and who they're parent are is a bit sus. Plus he has a scent of a snake on him. The only person I met who has a scent of snakes is Anko. I hope you'll look into this....