The Return of The Prodigy

Things we normal in the leaf. Well with the Exception of the Raikage and his entourage who stay and discuss their new found partnership. But he Also wanted to talk about the 1 thing on his mind. 1 person to be specific. Naruto Uzumaki. A went straight to the point.

A: Sarutobi, I want to ask you something in private without my and your bodyguards. Unless you're okay with them listening...

Hiruzen:* Suspicious* Not that I don't trust you, but due to a leader from another village is here. You get my point.

A: All too well.

Hiruzen: What's your question???

A: Naruto Uzumaki father is Minato Namekaze correct.* More of a statement than a question*

Killer Bee and The Hokage's Anbu were shock about what the Raikage just said. Especially Below

Yugao: ( Why would The Raikage think that...wait a second.) *Realization, Facepalm* ( Naruto has Blond hair and cerulean eyes. The 4th Hokage has blond hair and cerulean eyes. Plus Naruto parents died during the Kyubi attack.... Everything lines up perfectly. But Lord 3rd has to verify it.)

Hiruzen: ( Even if I deny it, he won't believe me. Well may as well answer him ) Yes, Naruto is the son of the 4th Hokage.

A: I figured. after all  he the only shinobi who not only matched my speed, but showed he was even faster. A man like that will earn my respect. I guess it's kind of a good thing Onoki or his Genin teams  didn't attend the Chunin exams.

Hiruzen: Just keep what I told you to yourself.

A: Yea the 4th most likely had many enemies. Onoki may had gotten over the war but his overall shinobi I'm not so sure.

Hiruzen: What about you're shinobi???

A: I clean house once I became the Raikage. Everything that happened between us stay in the past. And since the Head Ninja and the cloud civilian Council are dealt with. There's no hard feelings so his secret is safe with me. I would like to spar with him when he makes Chunin.

Hiruzen: I knew. I had a feeling that's what you wanted.

While the 2 were still talking, Killer Bee was cloud watching like a typical Nara. But then he noticed a Crown on a roof of another building looking his direction. But Bee believes it staring at him.

Gyūki: ( Bee, it's feint but that bird has a small amount of Chakra. It might be a summoned but something about it seems..... Strange.)

Bee:( What to do what to do should we get that foo???)

Gyūki: ( It's pronounced Fool not foo and no. If it is a summoned, it'll probably dispel itself the moment you move towards it. Whoever summoned that is my be a high rank shinobi.

Bee:( as long as whatever foo don't start something, The for that foo it won't be nothing.)

Gyūki:( Your rap is giving me a headache.)

Training ground 9

Naruto was training with Team 9 minus Rock Lee due to him and Sakura on a date. Naruto and Neji were going at until Naruto felt 2 unfamiliar Chakra signals which made him pause.Ten-Ten was surprised cause Naruto was looking serious face, but neji seen this face before. It meant a possible threat nearby. Might Guy noticed too and check with Naruto

Guy: Naruto,What's wrong???

Naruto:....... There are 2 unfamiliar Chakra signals approaching.... Both are high Jonins or even Kage level.

Guy: How far are they???

Naruto:.......... One of them just stop moving and the other one Chakra has separated to multiple signals. Its hard to..... Explain it. * Noticed some crows on a nearby*( Something doesn't feel right... (THOSE AREN'T NORMAL CROWS!!!) WATER  STYLE WATER SHURIKEN!!!

Naruto launched his Jutsu towards the crows. The crows scatter momentarily, then land on the ground but they were flocked together. all of the sudden a Man with a black cloak with red clouds with a straw hat appeared. Once he removes the hat for a second Naruto thought he was looking at at Sasuke but a closer look. He was definitely not Sasuke. But he was definitely a Uchiha.

?????: Naruto Uzumaki, I need you to come with me.

Naruto: ( This guy....  But Sasuke said he's the only Uchiha left. And yrt.)

Kurama: (Kit be careful with this 1. the look in his eyes, he has killed many before, but I don't sense anything negative coming from him. But I was never fond of "that" clan anyway.)

Naruto: Who are you and how do you know my name? I'm not renown yet.

Guy: His name is Itachi Uchiha, The best prodigy that came from the Uchiha clan since Madara. He also is the 1 who slaughtered his entire clan. Minus his little brother.

Naruto: !!!!!!!* Shocked*

Neji: (I heard stories of the Uchiha massacre, but this guy looks fairly young)

Ten-Ten: ( He's demeanor.......is emotionless. I can't read him at all.)

Guy: ( I didn't think he would come and actually show himself. Jiraiya said they normally travel in pairs. Oh his partner is just outside the training ground most likely to prevent Naruto from fleeing or stop allies) Itachi why do you want Naruto? * He already knows why*

Itachi: That isn't your concern Might Guy. Naruto come with me, or else I'll use force* activates Sharing an*

Guy: Don't state at his eyes!!!!

It was too late, Itachi already cast a Genjutsu on Naruto. But Naruto isn't effected by this which Itachi immediately noticed.

Itachi:( He blocked it, but how???)

Kurama:( well kit, it seems the seal near your eyes works perfectly. And because you used invisible ink he can't tell.)

Naruto: Itachi was it?  sorry but that won't work on me.

Itachi: So it seems. Fine, the hard way it is.

Itachi appear right behind Naruto.  Naruto  tried to stab Itachi but he caught his wrist. Itachi was going to knock him out but Guy kick Itachi in the back but he bursts into a flock of Crows and reaapear a few feet away from Guy.

Guy: Neji, Ten-Ten!! Get Naruto out of here now! Don't use the main training ground entrance there's an S rank shinobi guarding the entrance.

?????: Aw you ruined my surprised. Oh well!!!

A man who has a cloak just like Itachi appeared behind the 3 Genins. But he had blue skin and a large sword on his back. Naruto noticed he's a rogue from the most village just like zabuza.

Naruto: Great another swordsmen of the mist!!!

????: Oh you know me???

Naruto: no, But my team fought against Zabuza momochi and his subordinates. He said something about there being 6 other swordsmen of the mist, and that sword on your back looks unusual like Zabuza's Sword.

????: hehehe, I like this kid! He pays attention to small details.i'm Kisame Hoshigaki, formally of The hidden mist.* Draws his sword* Unfortunately I'mma have to cut off your legs to make sure you don't run!

Kisame was ready to strike Naruto but Neji and Ten-Ten stood infront of him ready for battle.

Naruto: guys....

Neji:You're not taking our friend anywhere.( Activate Byakugan) Be careful, I think that sword is alive!!

Kisame: I'll just kill you 2 pest, besides my sword is hungry.

Kisame swings his sword just for it to be blocked by kakashi wielding his executioner blade.

Kisame: looks like imma have some fun too*smirks*

Kakashi: If you don't die 1st.

End of chapter

A/n: Sorry for the wait but someone tried to hack account. Not sure if anyone else experience this or not but I caught it right away and took care of it. Yes I'm making Itachi face Guy while kakashi goes against Kisame. As always feedbacks are welcomed. Til next time!!!