Invasion Part 2. Kimimaro,??? &??? vs the Sound 4

A/n: Remember these parts are happening at the same time so bare with me

As Orochimaru was summoning the dead Hokage's, four sound Nin had put up a barrier. Everything  was all set, or so it seems. The 4 Sound Nin felt a familiar presence a turn to see Kimimaro, who been M.I.A. as of late.

Sakon: Kimimaro! Eith you here there's no way this plan can go... ACKKKK!!!!!

Kimimaro wasted no time stabbing Sakon multiple times. The remaining sound for didn't know what to think.

Kidomaro: Kimimaro!? B-But why!?

Kimimaro: I'm no longer your ally. I Stab him(Using his kekkei genkai) in his heart enough so healing hi wl be futile. Ukon git stabbed through his skull so that's  instant death.

Jirōbō: Yiu dare betray Orochimaru sama???

Kimimaro: what are you going to do about it???

Tayuya: Don't just stand there fatass get him, he is going to kill us!!!* frightened *

Kimimaro rushed Jirōbō with his superior speed but Jirōbō was prepared to counter and punched Kimimaro inbhis gut. But that was a mistake cause Kimimaro can make his bones come out anywhere on his body, meaning he made a bone spike ay the exact moment the punch hit is gut, stabbing  Jirōbō fist. He immediately moved away from Kimimaro.

Kidomaro was trying to shoot Kimimaro to give Jirōbō time to recover but Kimimaro was the strongest of the sound 5 for a reason , and delivered a kick to the spider like Shinobi face sending him backwords.

Tayuya wasn't sure what to do. When the sound 4 fought Kimimaro before, he defeated them with ease. She decided to take out her flute to help her comrades, but one cold gaze fro her former comrade made her freeze in place. Kimimaro was continuing beating the 2 boys senseless. Tayuya finally decided to fight seeing there options.

Tayuya: Fuck it we're going to have to used our curse seals. Otherwise we'll lose for certain.

Jirōbō: Indeed.

Kidomaro: Lets do this!!!!

Tayuya, Jirōbō, Kidomaro activated their curse seals tranformig them. Tayuya was worrying even more.

Tayuya: ( Kimimaro is just standing there letting us transform.... I got a ba feeling about this.)

Kidomaro: You're a bit too cocky. You actually let us transform. Will let that be your undoing!!!

Kimimaro: You're here Lord Jiraiya....

Jiraiya: Yup and so is he* points over his shoulder*

Tayuya: I-It cant be!!! Not you!!! Anybody but you!!!* Tayuya reverted but to her normal form.

Kidomaro: Why, who that guy supposed to be???

Tayuya: Jūgo. The source where Orochimaru created the curse seal from. But our forms can't hold a candle to his form.

Jūgo looks at Kidomaro and Jirōbō, and out of nowhere burst into laughter. Kidomaro and Jirōbō were put off by this. Kimimaro just smiled and look at Jūgo.

Jūgo: You tried to hurt my friend, with a form that isn't your own. You will....... SUFFER!!!!

Jūgo rushed Jirōbō, partially transform and delivera strong punch ti his head which caught Jirōbō off guard.( a/n: How he attacked Sasuke from their first time meeting each other.) Jūgo raised his fist striking Jirōbō again and again. Kidomaro was gettig his ass handed to him by Kimimaro, especially after he tried taunting him. Jiraiya approached Tayuya who basically knows she's beat.

Jiraiya: I take it you're surrendering???

Tayuya: Yes..... Only a dumbass would try to fight. If you don't kill me im sure Orochimaru will...* Uncertain *

Jiraiya: I'll put a supresion seal on you. And depending on how your allegiance is with the snske, ill work on getting that cyrse seal off you...

Tayuya:* Surprised* You mean, theres a chance i can be free from Orochimaru???

Jiraiya: Yea.

Tayuya surprisingly hugged Jiraiya who was taken aback. This just proves his theory that Orochimaru frlorce people to work for him.

Jiraiya: ( I don't know what that bastard had on you, but ill definitely break his hold on you.) Looks like Kimimaro is finished.

Kimimaro was indeed finished. He launched so many bones from his body, he used Kidomaro body as a pincushion. As blood was pouring out of Kidomaro, he reverted back to his normal self, 6 arms and all, and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Dead.

While this was happening juho kept ip the assault on Jirōbō. Jirobo used his strength to pick up the huge boulder  amd threw it at Jūgo. Jūgo tranformed more and propelled himself towards the the boulder like rocket and pushed the boulder back toward Jirobo. The boulder smashed the ground but Jirobo wasn't there, or anywhere fir that matter.

Kimimaro: He got away my friend.

Jugo: I've failed you.

Kimimaro: No you didn't. You can never fail me  You'll get him next time.

Jiraiya: Well you said they weren't a threat to you. This one surrendered.* Points to Tayuya*

Kimimaro: She never followed Orochimaru willingly. So no need to worry. Was the northern hideout difficult to reach?

Jiraiya: Orochimaru definitely hid it well byt not well enough. His guards didn't even know I'm a Sannin. They would had ran away otherwise. That jirobo won't get far, considering his escape route is blocked.

With Jirobo

Jirobo was tryig to escape and was close to the village walls but he was cut off but multiple snakes biting in him, courtesy of the Snake Mistress.

Anko: this is the end of the line for you.

Jirobo:  As if a woman can beat me.

Anko appear behind Jirobo, surprising him Jirobo was ready to defend himself but he couldn't move. He was suffering from something , and he remembered that the snakes bit him not too long ago.

Anko looked at him and smirked.

Anko: Im surprised Orochimaru hadn't told you about his firmer apprentice. He could had help with your immunity againt poisons but i guess he doesn't care about you. Just like.* SLASHED*

Anko had completely cut off Jirobo head.  This left the sound 4 as no more. This will cause a bigger jole in Orochimaru invasion.

To be continued

End of chapther

A/n: Ok so i brought Jūgo into the mixed. Why, he's another interesting character that i felt deserves a backstory ir arc or whatever. There's a reason i didn't kill Tayuya off.  Some people may be mad about the next chapter. But then again. Its a fanfic. Til next time!!!