Invasion part 6 Sasuke and ???? Vs Kankuro and Temari

Kankuro and Temari were trying their hardest to get Gaara to a safe place so he can recover but Sasuke was still on them getting closer by the minute. But now Naruto had caught up to Sasuke. Making things even more complicated for the siblings. Kankuro decided to confront Sasuke and Naruto hoping to stop them from getting pass him. Sasuke noticed and look over to Naruto, making eye contact and Naruto nodded responding to him and went on ahead. Sasuke had to be careful with Kankuro and that puppet of his. He showed very little of his jutsu so he doesn't know what to expect. But Kankuro never faced a Sharingan user before so he doesn't have know what Sasuke  fully is capable of either.

Kankuro: I heard about the Legendary Uchiha Clan. But you're that special so I'm not worried. Your friend won't beat My Brother or Sister alone.

Sasuke: I managed to strike your brother and drew blood. So you should be worried since I know he's stronger than you * smirks* not to mentioned Naruto is more dangerous than he lets on you girl...

Kankuro: WHY YOU!!!!  Huh??

Multiple Figures had appeared next to Sasuke. Sasuke recognize who the figures were. The person Was Hana and Her 3 ninken. He figured she must be backup for him and.

Sasuke: He went after the other 2 siblings. I'll handle this 1.

Hana: thanks* took off passed Kankuro along with the Haimaru brothers.*

Kankuro: Oh no you....AHHHH!

Kankuro was going to Attack Hana but Sasuke threw a handful of shurikens at Kankuro,1 managed to cut his cheek.

Kankuro: You should had taken that chance to actually kill me. Too bad you won't get another chance.

Sasuke:........

Kankuro: what's wrong? Cat for your tongue?

Sasuke:..........

Kankuro: Your silence is pissing me off!!!

Sasuke:* Activated Sharingan*

Kankuro: *scoffs*Like I'm Afraid of your incomplete Sharingan!!!

If only he knew what he got himself into. Sasuke Sharingan is matured Sasuke jumps off the tree branch towards Kankuro who manage to drawn his puppet to engage the Uchiha. Sasuke noticed a small blade extended from the puppet's arm and parried his attack and charges at Kankuro. Kankuro jumps away from Sasuke while making his puppet attack Sasuke from behind, trying to stab Sasuke with its small blade again. Sasuke speed made it difficult cause right when the puppet came close to hitting Sasuke he vanished. Kankuro stopped his puppet instantly otherwise he was going to impale himself. He franctically was searching for Sasuke and noticed him on the ground preparing to launch a jutsu.

Sasuke: Fire style: Great fireball Jutsu!!!

Kankuro: Shit!!!!

Kankuro avoided the massive Jutsu and got to a nice mid range distance. He made his puppet shoot poison gas at Sasuke forcing him to jump back on the tree branch. This is what Kankuro wanted! His puppet latch on to Sasuke and slowly stab him.

Sasuke* wince in pain*

Kankuro: Oh just so you know the puppet has poison on its blade that it just stab you with. I would had given you a quick death but your smartass remark from earlier made me want to see you suffer. Any last words?

Saduke: You might want to examine yourself * smirks*.

Kankuro did that and was at a shocked of his life. His puppet was wrapped around him instead of Sasuke.

Kankuro: But how!?

Sasuke: Rule number #1 never carelessly stare at a Uchiha Sharingan. We are known for copy Jutsu but you must've not read of my clans history. Us casting a genjutsu is easy. And that poison you mentioned is in your blood stream.  How long does it takes to take affect???

Kankuro:( I have to loosen my puppet quickly and...)

Sasuke had punched Kankuro hard making him fall from the branch he was on, falling  below.While falling, Sasuke appear in mid air and kick gim (similar to the kick he does at the end of  his lion barrage) with enough force  that Kankuro couldn't get enough time to brace his fall. His head and back slammed against the ground knocking him unconscious. Sasuke landed next to him panting.

Sasuke:( I'm still not use to casting a genjutsu. I applied more Chakra then I intended. I wonder how Naruto and girlfriend are doing? At even if he wakes up that poison )

With Hana

Hana and her ninkens had caught up with Naruto, Temari, Gaara. Temari decided to confront Naruto but Hana intervened. Gaara had went off ahead while Naruto look to Hana.

Hana: Nikkō I'll leave him to you, I'll deal with her and catch up shortly...

Naruto right I'll be off then. *Charges after Gaara.*

Temari: ( I better be careful. I can't tell her Ninja Rank. But she definitely passed a Genin. What should I do?)

Hana: Please Surrender, I don't want to kill you. But I will if I must .

Temari:...................... Okay( drops her battle fan.) All I ask is please don't kill my brother Gaara. I know he's unstable... But

Hana: Say no more( If he's resists too much, he may have to be put down. Nikkō, you know how strong he is. He'll you were the 1 who informed the Hokage of him being a Jinchūriki. None the less I'll get to you soon. I'll have to deal with the prisoner 1st.)

Gaara who was leading Naruto away from his allies, had finally stop in a opening surrounded by trees. He turn to face his pursuer.

Naruto: Now that you are away from my Village I can fight you with no worries.

Gaara: That may be true Uzumaki, but that means you have less back up as well. NOW THERE'S NOTHING STOPPING MOTHER FROM HAVING YOUR BLOOD!!!!!* Partially transform*

Naruto: Your so call mother is a boy ya know???

Gaara: RAHHHHHGGGGGG!

Kurama: ( Nice one kit)

A blood thirsty Gaara charges at Naruto, while Naruto Is eager to throwdown. The final battle is about to commence.

To be continued...

A/n: I know the fight with the other 2 battle with Sasuke and Kankurō, Temari and Hana is lack luster but it's to help set up the final Arc. I'm currently working like a mad man typing from a cell phone but hey, I'm making it happen. Til next time!