The Calm Before The Storm; Countdown to Chunin Exams

Walking back to the Village Hana and Naruto were having a small talk learning about each other. Hana always been a good healer but chose to open a vet since the Village lack one. Naruto told her about the one-on-one training Kakashi is offering them before the exam to increase their skills individually as well as together. As they continue their small talk Naruto decided to ask her a question about her job at the Vet.

Naruto: Hey, if you don't mind me asking what all do you do at the vet besides heal animals?

Hana: besides me healing animals we have to clean the kennels make sure animals are comfortable  make sure they have a balance nutrition  clean up after them of course.

Naruto: that sound like a lot of work. well the good thing you have help there.

Hana: Yea I do. But it's difficult.

Naruto: How so?

Hana: Well since my mother is the head of the clan she busy with Clan duty so she can't always come here. And by my brother being a New Genin he's also very busy prepping for the exams. He's even getting trained to be the next Clan head as well though he got ways to go.

Naruto: Well if it's alright with you whenever I'm not doing anything can I come by and help around?

Surprised by his generosity.

Hana: I don't mind Naruto but this job isn't exactly fun it's more boring if anything.....

Naruto: hey have you forgotten already I told you I actually like animals plus I feel like I can do a lot more for them learning from you.

Hana: well I'll accept your offer.

Naruto: AWESOME!!! I can stop by tomorrow since it's my teammate Sasuke's turn to be trained by Kakashi. Mine is the day after.

Hana: splendid can't wait to see you tomorrow.

????: Hey Naruto

As they were talking a familiar voice called out to Naruto and he knew he was instantly upon hearing it.

Naruto: hey Sakura, you look beat what the hell happened!?

Sakura: let's just say Kakashi was not kidding when he said he was going to work us into the ground literally.

Flash back Training ground 7

Sakura: *Heavy Breathing* ( he's trying to kill me!)

Dark Rose: ( It would seem so. CHAAAA BUT YOU GOT THIS! YOU'RE KUNOICHI OF THE YEAR SO PROVING YOURSELF IS TO BE EXPECTED.)

Sakura: (Why are you encouraging me? I thought you despised me?)

Dark Rose: (As I said before, we were originally one. To reach our full potential we have to cooperate with each other. But you're going to have to except me sooner or later. Or else we'll keep coming up short. Kakashi is getting ready to charge at us again...)

Sakura: ( ALL READY!?!?!)

Kakashi rush Sakura with a series of combinations. Sakura manage to dodge half of his attacks but she occasionally gets hit. She drew a Kunai to fight off her Sensei stalling him momentarily, but Kakashi isn't letting up and swept Sakura feet grounding her instantly. She struggles to get up but manages to.

Sakura: Sensei, these weights are too heavy for me can you make them a little bit light for me???

Kakashi: No. Your Chakra control is excellent even though your reserves are small. But physical abilities wise your are lacking severely. I going to break you and rebuild you so you can be better. The weights believe it or not will help speed up this process. Now again!!!