A Day to Remember

Ten-Ten: HAAA!!!!

Rock Lee: Oh No You Don't!!!!

Naruto: I'M JUST GETTING WARM!!!

Neji: Let's see how long you keep that up!

Team Guy and Naruto was having a sparring session slash free for all. Neji noticed that Naruto Taijutsu is even more unpredictable than it was last time. Plus he seemed to to hiding his overall speed. Not to mention he was tempted to use his clans revolving heaven rotation to push him away.

Rock I noticed Naruto's ability to keep up with him even though he's wearing weights. He's wondering if Naruto is using weughti as well. He getting more exciting by the mere possibility.

Ten-Ten decided to fight using only Taijutsu to improve incase in a real life situation if she happens to have no weapon at her disposal at all. She already deduced that Naruto is in there level based on Neji getting into a lot more than he usually is. She wonder what happened to make Naruto and Neji to have this connection but shes happy that Neji is being a little more open if just a little.

They been going at it for at least 2 hours now. They decided to take a quick break. Naruto decided to this is the best time to let Rock Lee and Ten-Ten about him being the holder of the Nine Tailed Fox, since Neji already knows about.

Naruto: Hey Lee, Ten-Ten. There's something I wanted to talk to you guys about...

Lee: What is it my youthful friend?

Ten-Ten: yea and how come you didn't say Neji's name???

Naruto: * sighs* well Neji already knows about "it" already.

Neji: * Realized what this was about and nods in understanding*

Ten-Ten: Okay so what was it you want to talk about.

Naruto: there's something you guys need to know.

Naruto proceed to tell them about the nine Tails. Rock Lee and Ten-Ten were shocked about it. But now they knew who they were preferring to. And they have this to say.

Rock Lee: Naruto my friend you are protecting what many will never truly understand.! I'LL TAKE ON ALL THE VILLAGE PROBLEMS JUST TO DEEL A FRACTION OF YIUR PAIN* CRIES ANIME TEARS*

Neji: Lee calm down, you're making him feel uneasy with you're obnoxious behavior.

Ten-Ten: I swear. They actually took their anger out on a innocent boy. The hell is wrong with these villagers!?

Neji: Their ignorance for starters.* Looks towards Naruto*  we're with you naruto. No worries with us. We'll deal with anyine who try to take their anger out on you as well.

Naruto: * smiles with a tear in his eye* thanks guys. What about you Guy?

Rock Lee/Ten-Ten: Guy!?

Might guy came from behind a tree and out in the opening with a serious look on his face. His Genin and Naruto didn't know vwhat to make of this. They tried to say something, or anything.

Lee: G-Guy Sensei what's the matter.

Guy:.............

Ten-Ten: Sensei, w-whats the matter.

Neji: * On edge* ( When he's serious you'll never know what you'll get. But...) I stand by Naruto Sensei. And you can't make me change my mind.

Guy:...............

Naruto: I get it, I you hate me I.....

Might guy dropped to his knees. Throwing everyone present off guard.
Then he bow down towards to Narutos direction.