Invasion Part 5 Game changer

As the battle of the Kages rages on, Orochimaru is feeling confident that he'll succeed. even though The Sound 4 fail to put up the barrier, with leaf forces being stretched thin, he likes his odds. But his former Sensei  had summon Emma who he never like, and turns into a bo staff. Orochimaru withdrew his sword the grass cutter( I think that's the English name) and they were having a Kenjutsu battle( With them its like how it was in Canon for now). meanwhile.....

Danzo is being force to use Izanagi due to Tobirama being reanimated his chakra is limitless. Danzo is mostly doing that to keep  his summoned elephant from being taking out of battle since that is part of his defense . he knew how powerful his mentor was but to be on the receiving end of it is causing immense stress. Luckily Danzo Root Anbu came to assist him.

Root Anbu: Danzo-sama we  will assist you.

Danzo: Proceed with caution...... The Second Hokage fought many powerful shinobi back then, Root Was Define by his influence on what a shinobi should be.

tobirama: Good you're not underestimating me. Water style water dragon bullet . 

Root Anbu: Root Scatter!

Danzo and his Root agents were immediately were on the defensive avoiding the dragon bullets. but unfortunately a few of the Root Anbu were hit and severely injured . others used a substitutions jutsu several times forcing them the used their chakra constantly. but once their chakra gets too low they're finished. Danzo copied the water dragon bullets and return fire to keep him preoccupied. thanks to Danzo summon, the elephant is sucking up many of the dragon bullets leaving Danzo unharmed. Tobirama released another water jutsu to counter

Tobirama: Water Style Water colliding wave!!! 

Danzo elephant again is swallowing up all the water his mentor sent his way but he didn't notice the other jutsu following behind that till it was too late....

Tobirama: Mutually multiplying explosive tags

Danzo ( i don't recall this jutsu!!!)

Danzo seen so many explosive tags he had to jumped back along with other Root Anbus while the elephant was sucking up the wave of water with the explosive tags. the tags went off blowing up the elephant and parts of the battlefield with it. the explosive was so loud many thought an earthquake was happening. Danzo was starting to get seriously worried now that his defense was out of the equation HIs anbu aren't going to last much longer at this point. 

danzo: ( this is bad. Sensei had so many jutsus  i haven't seen. Damned that Orochimaru )...

A and killer Bee were tag team fighting their father. the duo did had the advantage. but just like Tobirama, the 3rd Raikage chakra was limitless. the duo didn't suffer from depleted chakra. it  was from fatigue.  reanimated shinobi don't exactly feel pain. Durai had gotten in the mix to assist as well though A was against it.

A: Darui stay back! he's out of your league!

Darui : With all do respect sir, I'll be  consider the worst bodyguard in Cloud village history if I'm not by your side. especially since I'm the 2nd bodyguard while Bee-san is the 1st.

A: FINE YOU CAN HELP.  DON'T SAY I DIDNT WARN YA!!!

3rd Raikage: such loyalty. I'll take you on as well!!! 

the trio rushed the 3rd Raikage . Bee had drawn 7 swords so he can use his 7 sword dance( i think the anime called it Acrobat I forgot) this style of fighting Confused the 3rd raikage cause he had no memory of bee fighting like this. He ultimately had to Dodge Bee's onslaught cause when he tried to counter Bee did managed to cut him once or twice. but he started to catch on how to retaliate but A and Durai prevent that from happening. From A attacking his blind spots to Durai using his lightning infused sword strikes. the 3rd raikage was being push back. A saw the opening he was waiting fir and gave Durai instructions.

A: DARUI GO FOR THE LEGES!!!

darui did as he was told and attempt to cut off the 3rd Raikage legs . But the #rd raikage jump and was going to hit Darui with a lightning infused Double axe handle( wrestling fans know what I'm talking about.) as the 3rd raikage was bringing his arms down A and Bee caught his arms and gave him a powerful uppercut launching him in the air with the 2 sons jumping up towards him. A and Bee both grab their father who was upside down in the air and both brother said..

A/Bee: Lightning Style Double Liger Bomb!!!!!! 

they flew to the ground slamming their father instantly with so much power the earth beneath them created a huge crater Darui was dumbfounded cause he seen them do a double Lariat before but a double Liger bomb was over kill. but considering who the opponent was it was understandable.

The battle was over, or so they thought. The 3rd Raikage had climbed out of the rubble. Looking very amused. A,Bee, and Darui were at a lost of words. They weren't sure how to put the 3rd Raikage down for good.  He slowly walked towards the 3 until he was about a few feet from them. Then he spoke.

3 Raikage: I must say, for you to take my move and used it as a team has never been done before. Under normal circumstances I should be dead. But it's not under normal circumstances.

They were ready to go at it again, but Tsunade's voice boom across the battfield catching everyone's attention.

Tsunade: THIS ENDS NOW! * Pulls a tag from her sleeves * while Hashirama was behind her smiling.*

Orochimaru was confused why he's not attacking her.

Orochimaru: Hashirama!!!! ATTACK HER NOW!!!!

Hashirama:  Sorry but I was never under your control.

Orochimaru: What!?

Tsunade: Sealing art: Ultimate Purification.  ( I made this jutsu up)
Return to your graves!!!!

The 3rd Raikage body slowly started to deteriorate. Along with Hashirama and Tobirama as well. The 3rd Raikage looked towards his children.

3rd Raikage: Well this is my final goodbye. My son's, you both exceeded my expectations.  I hope you'll continue to grow. Make the Cloud a flourish beyond my views.

Bee: YO YO POPS ITS SAD TO SEE YOU GO, BUT AS THE SAY ON WITH THE SHOW.* Shed a single tear*

A: SHUT UP BEE!!! And Father make you rest in peace without being disturbed again.

Darui: It was an honor meeting you lord 3rd.

3rd Raikage: indeed.....

Hashirama: Tsunade that worked out better than I hoped.

Tobirama: So you and Mito made a counter measure I see.. 

Hashirama: You always were hard-headed.

Tobirama: I think most Senjus tend to be..... * Looks at Danzo* Danzo........ I was wrong.

Danzo:.........

Tobirama well our time is up goodbye my Grand-Niece

Hashirama: Tsunade hopefully you haven't picked up our gambling habits.

And just like that all the Reanimated Kages were gone. Leaving Orochimaru fuming that another part of his plans was stopped. Leaving him vs Hiruzen, Danzo, Tsunade, A,Killer Bee, Darui, and a handful of Root Anbu they managed to withstand the 2nd Hokage OP offense. This was not looking good for the Snake.

End of Chapter

A/n: Ok just to clarify. Some Jutsus I actually made up so for a few individuals who keep messaging me saying some Jutsus aren't canon or aren't real. No offense but that the power of fanfics LoL. Anyway I do appreciate the feedback cause it helps me improve. The next chapter will be back on Naruto, Sasuke and the sand siblings. Til Next time!