Let The Improvement Begin part 2

After leaving Karin's Emporium, Naruto next stop was heading to the library. Once he gets there he start to walk towards the Shinobi section of the library. Naruto had a few people giving him angry glances but he didn't let them bother him. He found a intermediate intro into fuinjutsu that helps with his calligraphy and basic on sealing. He found a circus Acrobat book that had a lot of dust on it which meant it's been a while since anyone read it, he took it figuring it must been in the Shinobi section for a reason. He got a Lerdrit(Yes it's a real martial arts style Google it) taijutsu book that also  was covered in dust. He found a basic Kenjutsu book on pole arm weapons, so he took that as well. He found a basic book on meditation which he decided to get to calm himself down if he feels his anger getting the best of him. He didn't get any books on Ninjutsu since he didn't know what his element was. He knows Sasuke is a fire because the Uchihas are known for there fire type jutsus according to one of Iruka's lectures which he actually paid attention to. Satisfied with the selection he has he decided to check the books out and head to his apartment to study some of the books.

Hokage tower

Hiruzen: Well I'm glad you came and your squad made it back safe and sound despite your mission going from C to A-Rank Kakashi.

Kakashi: Honestly sir I wanted to cancel the mission and returned but Naruto and Sasuke wanted to continue. Naruto because he want to help Tazuna, Sasuke on the other hand wanted to continue just to fight against stronger opponents which didn't surprise me.

Hiruzen: the Uchihas rarely turn down a challenge, but you said I you  wanted to talk with me about something?

Kakashi: Yes. While I was battling Zabuza, I felt the Chakra signature of the Nine Tails. For a second I thought the seal was broken but it vanished just as quickly. It appears to still being intact.

Hiruzen: In that case I better send for Jiraiya to return then. Especially since the Chunin exams is in 4 weeks from today. Now is there anything else you need?

Kakashi: Honestly Naruto has shown a different side of him...

Hiruzen: Oh? Do tell....

Kakashi went over what Naruto told him I wanting to improve himself.

Hiruzen: Hhhmmmmmm interesting. It seems this mission had shown Naruto that death can happen at anytime and made him see the reality of what a life of a ninja truely is

Kakashi: Yes and the fire in his eyes suggest he not kidding on wanting to better himself. Since the Chunin exams is coming up I'll have to test and see what his Chakra nature is.

Hiruzen: Understandable, I can't wait to see you Genins progress. If that is all the you are dismissed.

Kakashi: Hai, Hokage Sama. Kakashi uses body flicker technique to disappear out of the Hokage tower.

Hiruzen: Minato. Kushina. If only you can see your son right now. His will  of fire will blossom to something this village lacked for some years. Well time to get back to this damn paper work. Damn you to hell paper work

Back to Naruto's apartment

Naruto- Now, to rest my Shadow Clone jutsu theory. Cross fingers Shadow Clone jutsu!!! One clone came into existence. Okay I want you to read the first three pages on Lerdrit taijutsu style. Go over there so I don't see you you reading it. After that dispel yourself.

Naruto clone- You got it boss!!!

After the clone received its order, it read through the pages and dispelled itself .

Naruto: Ugghhhh.... Alright! I know everything my clone just read! With that being said, Shadow Clone jutsu!!!! 5 clones appear. Okay each of you take one of these books here, read them and practice what you learn them for 3 hours. Once 3 hours is reached dispel yourselves. Got it?

Naruto clones: GOT IT!!!!

Naruto: Good, now the clone that has the book on how to use pole arm weapons for the time being use this broom for practice. Now I'm heading to the training ground to work on my body conditioning and Chakra exercises. Hopefully no one is there to distract me.

Training ground 7

Naruto: Good I'm alone. Maybe I should start off with 100 push up, 100 sit ups, jog around the whole training ground for 30 minutes. Find a tree so I can do 100 pull ups.  While planking for 30 minutes. Let me create 3 more clones: SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!! Okay I want you all to do the tree walking exercise on the tallest tree you see. But once you get to the highest branch of that tree , I want you to Stand upside down under that branch and hold that position as long as you can.

Naruto clones: Roger that!!!

Naruto: Okay alarm clock is set. Let The training begin...

Naruto started his training regimen once he planned out everything. Naruto finished the 100 pushups in 15 minutes. The sit-ups were a bit harder since Naruto hand his hands behind his head. That wasn't what made it harder. It was the new Gauntlets on his hands which he was adjusting to. A little past 30 minutes Naruto begin jogging around the whole training ground.  He was jogging for sometime before the alarm clock went off. Naruto was taking a quick break. He was wondering how his clones were doing and he trying to pinpoint there location since he doesn't know where they went exactly. Naruto was surprised because he pick up a Chakra signature but it didn't belong to his clones but his Sensei.

Naruto: Kakashi Sensei, what are you doing behind those trees???

Kakashi: (I'm Quite a distance away from Naruto and he actually sensed me?) I'm surprised you can sense me from your current location Naruto.

Naruto: To be fair I only sensed you because I was searching for the whereabouts of my Shadow Clones.

Kakashi: Still impressive none the least.

Naruto: Not really, I wish I could had sense the Demon brothers on our encounter with them...

Kakashi: It's okay Naruto, You don't have a keen eye for Genjutsu so I can understand why you didn't notice. Plus the Demon brothers hid there Chakra signatures so you wouldn't notice. I've noticed because I'm a Veteran Ninja that has been in situations like these on many occasions so don't feel bad.

Naruto: I know, but we ninja have to be ready for anything.

Kakashi: True but even experienced ninjas makes mistakes too Naruto. If you and Sasuke hadn't  came up with that plan to make Zabuza release his water prison jutsu, I wouldn't be here before you now.

Naruto: True.

Kakashi: Did you see the look on Zabuza face when I got free? It's hard to tell with those bandages covered his face but he was pissed off.

Naruto: Hehehe. Yea he was with those invisible eyebrows.

Kakashi and Naruto broke into a laughing fit for a minute or two.

Naruto: Okay I need to get back to this training.

Kakashi: One moment, what did you have your Clones doing in the woods anyway?

Naruto: oh they're doing the tree walking exercise you showed us but I have standing upside down underneath the branch to hold that position. That way I can learn to better control my Chakra and do other training as well.

Kakashi: Ohhh, so you figured out the secret of the shadow clone jutsu huh? (Sensei I'm seeing you son adapted just like you taught me).

Naruto: Yup sure did!!!

Kakashi: Mind if help in your training?

Naruto: Sure Sensei!!!

End of chapter

A/n: The next chapter Sakura-Chan and Sasuke will be in it. Sasuke will notice immediately with subtle changes with Naruto. Not telling how though. Plus team guy are going to appear sooner than I planned, well at least two of them. Til next time.