Prelims Conclusion

So far the finalist are, Naruto, Sasuke, Heiya, Kankuro, Kiba, Shikamaru, and Gaara . Which left Team Guy, Dosu, Temari, Sakura,Choji, Omoi and Shino.
The board let up revealing the next match which was Omoi vs Dosu. Dosu was pissed cause Orochimaru, who was in disguise, had left him shortly after Gaara's Victory. Orochimaru was making sure that Gaara didn't reveal his Jinchuriki status too early. Once that was finished he left.

Dosu: ( Orochimaru sama thinks I'm disposable. I'll make it to the finals and prove I'm better than he anticipated.)

Dosu observed Omoi and came to a conclusion.

Dosu:( Based off his teammates they rely on Kenjutsu. And as far as Lightning Justu, it's mostly mid range to close range. Not to mention, this guy is too care free sucking on that sucker this whole time. His sword looks a little longer than his teammate. But I doubt I'll have that much trouble.)

Karui: Omoi don't you dare lose it else!!!

Heiya: Can you really say that after you lost earlier???

Karui: dammit don't remind me.

Hayate: Both participates ready? Fight.

Temari: He didn't cough this time

Dosu instantly drew his sleeve back ready to use his weapon but was shock that Omoi was already in his face with his sword Drawn ready to cut him. Dosu used his momentum to move around him to attacked. Omoi changed jownhe was handling his sword while dosu was moving behind  him and stab backwards connecting to Dosu Gauntlet, and out a deep scare on it permanently damaging it. Dosu weapon was destroyed and he was panicking.Naruto shook his head  cause Omoi proved his point abut Dosu weapon being his only offense.

Naruto: Stupid Mummy.....

Omoi: cloud style Crescent moon beheading!!!

Dosu : I'm going to die!!

Omoi swing his sword towards Dosu full speed but he hit Dosu with the blunt dude if the blade knocking him out instead of actually beheading him.

Naruto: That was cool.

Sasuke: (I should had activated my Sharingan an to copy that technique but then I don't want anyone to know my Sharingan is matured.)

Ten-Ten: That's a modified Katana he has. And I can tell the craftsman is top notch too.

Neji:......* Looks annoyed*

Guy: ( Neji. He still hold a grudge against the Cloud for what happened to his father. He blames his uncle too but he is getting along with his cousin as of late.)

The next match was Temari vs Ten-Ten.. TenTen realize hurling weapons at her was point because Temari was skill with her big fan. Ten-Ten Rush her with a Straight sword which Temari was surprised that she was that quick. Ten-Ten managed to Cut Temari  by her rib cage and connected with a kick as well. How ever was the last offense Ten-Ten could muster.   Temari Hand a dagger hidden in her sleeve and  managed to cut Ten-Ten  alittle deeper. On he leg making her wince in pain. The moment temari used her fan to make a strong wind to blow Ten-Ten against the nearby wall knocking her out cold. Temari originally felt that the girls of the leaf were weak but she had a new found respect to them.

The next match was a match that threw everyone in for a loop cause the Hokage decided to do something different.

Hiruzen: Will the remaining Participants come down to the floor.

Shino, Choji, Rock Lee, Neji and Sakura  all came down to the floor wondering what the Hokage has plan but Neji and Shino already figured it out but remained silent.