The Secret is out; Where do you stand?

The Hokage Office was quiet. After Naruto just said what he said, everyone was still taken it in. There's was always a possibility Naruto will find out about the fox. But for him to address the fact directly. No one saw that coming. Various thoughts were going through the Shinobi minds.

Kakashi: ( That was a ballsy move Naruto, but this could be a good thing.)

Asuma: ( Naruto knew.... I wonder for how long?)

Tsunade: ( From a medical stand point this should be good. I always worry about his mental health as well as his physical health. Sensei how will you answer him?)

Kurenai: ( Well I was alittle surprised myself when I was told of Naruto's dilemma after I became Jonin. I too taught that the beast was dead before that. Just what exactly is this fox?)

Anko: ( Well I'm not bothered by it.)

Yūgao:( Otouto....)

Hayate:(Oh Boy....)

Genma: ( Shit......)

Hana:( ............)

Hiruzen: * sigh*( I'm too old for this..... Damn you Minato formmeaking me wear this hat again...) * Serious* So how long have you been aware of it?

Naruto: Directly, only for a few weeks.
But I always had a feeling that I'm being watch even though no one was there. Even on missions that feeling was always constant.

Hiruzen: So what is it you intend? To tell the entire Village? If that's what you want I forbid it!

Naruto: Why!? How long are we going to ignore this!!!

Hiruzen: Naruto!!!! They don't fully understand what's inside you!!!!

Naruto: If they actually managed to kill me, it won't get rid of the Fox. Do they know that!?

Again most of them in the room were shocked except for Tsunade and Kakashi.

Hiruzen: They don't know. Explaining Ninja arts to civilians is very difficult cause it's too complex for most of them to grasp. How in the world can I tell them that the very demon they fear can never be destroy!?

Naruto: * anger rising* Look, I held my piece for a long, long time. But I'm just going to say it now. If those villagers keep trying to harm me, I will not ignores them anymore! I will get violent! I will kill them if necessary!!

Hiruzen:* anger rising* You will go that far to hurt them knowing you took an oath to protect them!?

Naruto: WHO'S PROTECTING ME!?!?!?  *Jumps on top of the Hokage's desk to meet him at eye level* They clearly don't care for your law if they find other ways to harm me! Some of your veterans shinobi have hatred for me as well!!!

Hiruzen: YOUR BEING CHILDISH!!!!

Naruto: YOU'RE BEING NAIVE!!!!!

Kakashi: NARUTO!!!!!

Tsunade: No Kakashi. This needs to happen.

Hiruzen and Naruto stare at one another, face to face, eye to eye. Hiruzen decided to continue speaking while still gazing at Naruto Blue eyes.

Hiruzen: Telling them right now won't stopped their behavior! But I will grant you permission to tell those who you feel are close to you. But if they blabbed about it openly, they will be executed. Including those in my office right now.

Naruto was thinking if this will be enough for now. And had to know the answer.

Naruto: So when is a good time to tell the villagers?