Let The Improvement Begin!

Once dawn has broken, team 7 are back on track heading to the Leaf village. At the pace they're going, they should be there by 10am. Kakashi is still thinking about the brief conversation with Naruto last night.

Kakashi- ( Inner thoughts: What he said was definitely not a joke, he wants to improve, but it seems the academy haven't thought him much. Thank Kami Iruka was there to help him, he pretty much improved Naruto chances of becoming a Genin. But Naruto said " solo"  training, does he hate team training? I'll have to ask him this later.

Later

A few hours passed and team 7 are approaching the gates of the Leaf
They are approaching the check in, they come into view of the eternal gate guardians Izumo Kamizuki and Kotetsu Hagane

Izumo- Ah Kakashi! I see you a your Genin team made it back.

Kakashi- Yeah in one peace too.

Kotetsu- Okay just have to see some Credentials and you can be on your way.

Izumo- welcome back you guys!

Sakura- Thanks glad to be back.

Sasuke- Hn.

Naruto- Yea like wise.

Izumo and Kotetsu noticed Naruto lack of greeting had no energy In it but they don't press the issue.

Kotetsu- Okay everything in order go on Kakashi. Let's move on. Team 7 walked past the check-in post and enter pass the village gates.

Kakashi- okay team you are dismissed. I'll take the mission report to the Hokage. We'll get back to doing some training in 3 to 4 days. But if something comes up sooner I'll find you. Until then. Kakashi use the body flicker technique and he vanishes.

Naruto- Okay Sasuke-Teme and Sakura-Chan, I'll see you guys later. I have some errands to take care of.

Sakura- Huh? ( He didn't try asking to go in a date this time. Maybe he's tired. Oh well). Sasuke-kun wou.....

Sasuke- No.

Sakura- But I didn't get the chance to....

Sasuke- No.

Sakura- ( Inner Sakura- CHA!!!! YOU WOULD HAD DID BETTER GOING OUT WITH NARUTO!!!) (What the!!!!  I must be tired cause for a second I was considering asking Naruto out. I'm going to take a nice long bath and get some decent sleep). Sakura starts to walk to the direction of her house.

Sasuke- She actually gave up this time. Hopefully she'll stop pestering me. Breakfast then training.

With Naruto

Naruto- (First thing first, I need some groceries. I love Ramen, but I need something healthier to help with my physical growth. I figured out a way to get food now  that I should had realized before). Naruto walk into the shop that sells food, the merchant noticed him and decided to confront him.

Grocery Merchant- Get out of here brat before I throw you out. I DON'T SELL GOODS TO TRASH LIKE YOU!!!!

Naruto- Okay fine. I would love to see what you tell the Hokage that you won't sell produce to his ninja who protect the village. I guess will see then...

Grocery Merchant: W-WAIT!!!

Naruto- ( I knew he would change his mind) hmmmm?

Grocery Merchant- You can buy anything you want just don't report me to Lord Hokage.

Naruto- At normal prices?

Grocery Merchant- Yes.

Naruto- Okay then.