Hidden Heritage. Is that you Sakura?

A/n: I don't own Naruto or the artwork.

Naruto: The Fourth? As in the Forth Hokage? No, the fourth doesn't have any relatives. Besides, there's no way I could be related to someone so great. I'm just an orphan nobody making a name for himself. I do strive to be as good if not greater than him.

Tokeru: Well...... You're closer to your  goal than you........ Think..*  stops breathing*.

Naruto: I hate cryptic messages.... ( But does he think I resemble him or something.  that can't be the case, people wouldn't treat me the way they do been currently. But if I am why keep something like that hidden from me?)

Kakashi: ( This is bad. Even though I threw some sending at him at his heart withy Naruto noticing, he still manage to weezed that last part out. Dammit. I should had just killed him instead of calling Naruto would do it. )
Naruto?

Naruto: ( No point on contemplating on this, I'll just get a headache). I'm okay sensei, not sure what he was getting at anyway. I wonder how Teme is doing?

Kakashi: ( Hokage-sama, I know you said you wanted to wait till Naruto reach a certain rank or age to reveal his heritage. But keeping this for too long may have a negative affect.) Let's go check on the others. I didn't realize I separated from Sasuke after all this time. I guess that scum really got to me.

With Sasuke

Jin was so obsessed trying to take Sasuke eyes, he basically abandoned the objective he was there for and Sasuke lead him away from the caravan. Sasuke had cut Jin across his left torso with his sword. He now knows the a well time strike with his sword could end a fight as soon as it starts.

Sasuke: ( I don't have to swing my sword like I'm trying to decapitate someone but striking a vital point is just as effective. Is this how Itachi kill off the clan so quickly before we knew what was going o-)

Jin: YOU DAMN BRAT!!! I. WILL.END YOU!!!! *Does 5 hand seals* Earth style: earth bullets!!!

Sasuke: Hn... *Does a few hand seals* Earth style: Earth wall!

Sasuke's earth wall blocked the earth bullets perfectly. Jin charges towards the wall and does a chakra enhance jump to go over the wall to attack Sasuke, however he was not expecting this attack...

Sasuke: Fireball Jutsu!!!

Jin: Gwaaaauuuuhhhhhh!!!!!!! Fuck it burns!!!!!

Jin body got hit head on with the fireball Jutsu burning him instantly.

Sasuke: ( For an adult he's pretty stupid and predictable. Probably the reason I do enjoy fighting Naruto, he keeps you guessing at least.)

Kiba: Aw man I came this way for nothing.

Akamaru: Arff Arff( Told you so.)

Kiba: Spare me Akamaru.

Sasuke:..... How are things with everyone else?

Kiba: Sensei, Shino, and I captured the Kunoichi. I can tell Naruto killed some bandits due to the scent of blood I'm picking up in the direction he traveled to. Hinata and Sakura disposed of some bandits too but Sakura seems off  for some reason. And Kakashi I'm not sure where he is.

Kakashi: Yea where is Kakashi....

Kiba: Whoa!!!! *Startled* Don't creep up on us like that!!!!

Akamaru: Arff Arff Arff Arff ( He's fast, I didn't notice him approaching).

Naruto: Hey Teme looks light you did a number on him....

Jin: I'll kill all of you!!! * Slowly losing consciousness*