Prelims continuation

So far 2 matches were done. The finalist so far was Naruto and Sasuke. While everyone is as waiting for the names for the next match,Baki was Seriously contemplating this Coup with the Sound. The Kazekage was supposed to send him instructions a day after the exam but it has been 5 days.

Baki: ( Something doesn't feel right at all. When Rasa sends out orders he never delays. It wouldn't be odd for me to receive a message here since as far as what everyone knows that the sand village are allied with the Leaf. Plus, Gaara been staring at the team of Kakashi for the longest. Particularly, the blonde one. Gaara bloodlust could blow our cover. This alliance with Orochimaru bugs me still. The look in his eyes. The look of a betrayer. I'll have to have a talk with Temari and Kankuro privately later. The next match is coming up.)

Hayate: Will Kin of the Sound and Heiya of the Cloud come down to the floor!* Coughing*

Dosu: Kin I hope you win. It's down to me and you since Zaku is eliminated.

Kin: No problem. ( At least I don't have to fight that pink hair....)* Looks at Sakura but freezes*

Sakura had smirked at Kin and lick her lips which sent chills down her spine. Kakashi noticed this as well and wonder what happened between these 2 in the Forest of Death.

Hayate are. Both participates ready.then Fight*coughing*

Immediately pull out her sendons with bells attached to them and threw it at Heiya. Heiya barely noticed a wired attached to the bell and the other end lending to Kin .Heiya used her twin sickles to cut the wires and rush Kin.

Kin:( Shit, did she figured out what I was trying to do!?)

Heiya:( I don't know what she was planning, but it involves those bells and wires. I'll end this before she gets a chance to herself).

Kin was completely on defense. She tried to used her bell sendons and wires to try and cast Genjutsu. But Heiya kept interrupting. Heiya manage to cut Kin a few times with her Sickles. Kin rush at Heiya trying to stab her with the sendons she was holding. Heiya dodge giving kin some space Kin threw the sendons at her but Heiya side step it and used a lighting Jutsu to stop her.

Heiya: Lightning style: Light current.( This Jutsu something I made up since this is my OC character.)

The lightning Jutsu is only ment to stun an opponent. It was alot easier since kin was still holding the wire that Heiya was actually aiming at. While Kin was suffering the effects not the Lightning Jutsu, Heiya got behind her and use the blunt end of the sickle and struck her in the back odlf the head knocking her out cold.

Hayate: Winner, Heiya!

Karui: Way to go Heiya!!!!

Omoi:Yes good win.

Heiya: I don't know what she was planning but I knew I shouldn't let her go through with it.

Samui: Shinobis should always look for the easiest way to come out on top. I'm proud of you....

While Heiya was celebrating with her team. Kakashi Now understood his Genins comments earlier about the sound Genins.

Kakashi: ( Well now I know why They said they're nothing but one trick ponies. Kin didn't really do anything differently. Judging from the bells attached to sendons and the use of the wires, she was trying to use a Genjutsu. That must mean The sound Genin that looks like a mummy is in the same boat as his other teammates. Did they're Jonin Sensei Just throw them into the exam just because or is there a hidden motive? )

The next match was Kankuro vs Misumi Tsurugi. (A/n: The guy he faced in the anime with the same results.) Kankuro made quick work of him only showing a small taste of what his puppet could do. The Next match was between Ino and Kiba. Naruto was a little worried. Not that Kiba would kill Ino but he may possibly vent his frustration he has for him on Ino. But the person who really looked concerned was Sasuke. Unbeknownst to Ino, Sasuke was staring at her eyes. He sees the look of determination in her eyes. She no longer showed the fan girlish ways. He noticed she now carries a weapon. Sasuke realized he's been staring at her.