What A Day.

It's 5am,Meaning it's Naruto's turn to train with Kakashi. Naruto is currently laying in bed remembering the day he had with Hana.

Flashback At the Vet

Hana: Okay Naruto. Can you clean out the animals kennels for me please while I treat some of the sick animals?

Naruto: Sure. Hey I didn't know you have birds here too?

Hana*Giggling* well Naruto I can't run a Vet if I only treat one kind of animal now can I?

Naruto: * embarrassed* Yes that was a stupid question huh?

Hana: It's okay. You probably just made that assumption that us Inuzuka only like Dogs...

Naruto: I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to assume!!!

Hana: Hahahaha, relax Naruto you wouldn't be the first. Now let's get too it.

Naruto: *Blushes*.

Nine Tails: (Whipped*laughing hysterically*)

Naruto: (FUCK YOU!!!!)

As Hana tends to some of the sick animals, Naruto was cleaning the kennels with no problem. Hana was surprised cause no one would clean up animal's waste Besides her. Hell even Kiba wouldn't clean up the animals waste when she unlisted his help. She thought perhaps Naruto done this before.

Hana: wow Naruto you cleaned out most of the kennels in under half an hour. Have you done this before.

Naruto: Sort of. I used to digged in the trash cans, hunting for whatever food I could find when I got kicked out of the orphanage years ago. It was disgusting but I had to do what I got to do in order to survive. Some times I feel some humans can be the most filthiest beings in the world. And some are the most wasteful too.

Hana:* Shocked at what she just learned.* ( Heard of some of the abuse from Mom, but I don't think she knew how bad). I'm sorry.....

Naruto: You didn't do anything.....

Hana: exactly. I heard of some of the abuse from my Mom years ago. Yet i didn't do anything to help. I mean my mom did try to adopt you but the civilian council interfered with the process.

Naruto: I'm not surprised. They always tried to hinder my growth.
But I can tell you truly want to help as well as Lady Tsume.

Hana: * smiles genuinely* I'm glad.

After that Hana asked Naruto if he can feed some of the animals and give them water and of course he accepted. She asked Naruto are he and Kiba good friends but he said they're more like friendenemy ( friend + enemy). She ask him can he elaborate and Naruto said that sometimes they hang out like normal friends, but as a shinobi Kiba tends to look down on him for being dead last and clan-less. That got Hana's Attention. She apologize about her brother behavior and made a mental note to scold him later.as Naruto was now playing with a few of the baby animals Hana asked Naruto something that caught him off guard.

Hana: So Naruto, any cute Genin girl you like?

Naruto: Huh?* Surprised this topic came up*

Hana: I mean did you like some one from the academy?

Naruto: Oh. I used to had a crush on someone from the academy.

Hana: Used to?

Naruto: Yea. It actually is my current teammate Sakura.

Hana: how come you don't like her anymore?

Naruto: We went out not too long ago, we hardly had anything in common. Plus the crush was one sided on my end. Maybe because she was one of the smartest in my class. But we're good friends, I think it's better that way anyway cause I think she's still into my teammate Sasuke Uchiha.