Return of the Flying Thunder God Jutsu?

A few days ago after Naruto met Sai

Sai had meet up with Danzo and the Hokage to give his opinion of Naruto.

Danzo: Sai so how did your test go with Naruto?

Sai: He is more than capable. I believe he'll give captain Fū a run for his money, especially with that ability of his.

Hiruzen: Which ability? His summoning or or wind jutsu? Maybe he did a trick with his shadow clone.

Sai: none of those. He did some type of teleportation.

Danzo: the body flicker?

Sai: no this was different from that, he vanished instantaneous without  a trace of his chakra. He reappeared behind me holding me by my neck without me sensing him in time. With a body flicker I can at least sense a person right as they are attempting to attack. That jutsu gave me very little chance of countering or avoiding.

Hiruzen and Danzo we're at a lost of words. Danzo was first to speak.

Danzo: Sarutobi, does he know " THAT" technique!?* Reaching to conclusion*

Hiruzen: Naruto knows the body flicker but he never specified him knowing THAT ability. Anbu!!!!!

Neko and the other anbu came out of hiding.

Neko: Hokage sama what do you need?

Hiruzen: I need you all to bring Kakashi here along with Naruto's teammates. I also want Hana and both Tsunade and Jiraiya as well. Now go!!!

Neko: YES SIR. ANBU LET'S GO!!!

As the anbu left, Sai asked a question.

Sai: Wait, did I get him in trouble?* confused but face is neutral*

Danzo: No, it just Naruto may potentially know a former Hokage's technique.

After some time had passed all the audience the Hokage had requested had came. He asked them all had they witness Naruto use this teleportation. Only a few if them answer. Being Hana, Tsunade, Sasuke.

Sasuke: well I witness it during our spars but I couldn't make sense of it with my sharingan . My sharingan help me see things in slow motion but that speed   seem to out maneuver my eyes. But I think Naruto still has to work out the kinks. Some times he looks discombobulated .

Tsunade: He is. When he was practicing using a sword against Kimimaro the other day, he had teleported Infront of Kimimaro hit him in the stomach with an palm....

Jiraiya: Nothing seem weird about that.

Tsunade: *Annoyed* If you didn't cut me off I was going to say Naruto hit Kimimaro with an empty Rasengan. Well more like misplaced.

Kakashi: How so?

Tsunade:Naruto Rasengan end up hitting the brick wall outside the Senju training ground but he wasn't in that area.

Asuma: What the hell!? How is that possible!? And dad are you implying what I think you are?

Kurenai: Asuma???

Hiruzen: I'll tell you once I hear what Hana has to say.

Hana: Well while me and Naruto were heading to the Vet, he sensed Sai following us even though Sai was several meters back. Once Naruto alerted me he disappeared and I was shocked cause I never seen that before. Once I picked up Naruto's scent I went to him and he was already hold Sai by the neck. And Sai had a look of surprise himself. But I noticed Naruto breathing was a little heavy and his chakra dropped a lot compared to moments prior.

Hiruzen: I see thank you. The reason why I was asking you all this is because I believe Naruto maybe somehow learned the 4th Hokage's Flying Thunder God Technique.

Sasuke: ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE TECHNIQUE THE 4TH USE TO END THE 3RD SHINOBI WAR!?

Sakura: But where did he learn that from? I doubt there's a scroll to learn it from, otherwise I pictured a Jonin learning it before a Genin or Chunin in Naruto's case.

Kakashi: Well Sensei was very knowledgeable when it come to jutsus. I don't  think he would keep a jutsu of that caliber written on anything. Imagine if someone like Orochimaru learning that teachnique.

Jiraiya: He did say his dream was to learn every jutsu in the world. And we never could find the 4th's notes.

Danzo: Orochimaru doesn't have it.

Guy:You sound 100% sure????

Danzo: If he was able to do that he would had been able to destroy the Leaf village without an army of Shinobi.whe Danzo was talking, Sakura or Rise doesn't matter at this point came to a realization.

Sakura:Fuinjutsu.

Danzo: What was that???

Sakura: What if Naruto recreated the 4th Hokage Jutsu by using Fuinjutsu? Naruto has a knack for that ninja art. He may not get the 4th bloodline jutsu down like him but still good effort though 

Hiruzen: ( Good, she believes it's a blood line  technique. At least for now.)

A/n: only Kakashi, Hiruzen, Danzo, Jiraiya and Tsunade actually know the secret behind the Flying Thunder God Jutsu in this fanfic )

Sasuke: Not trying to down play Fuinjutsu But can such a thing even be with just accomplished with just using that???

Tsunade: Fuinjutsu may not be as flashy as other jutsus but if you can perfect it, you'll be a force to be reckoned with. Fuinjutsu isn't just for anybody though, you have to take your time with it, rushing it can potentially backfired with the cost of your life.

Jiraiya: Besides myself and Tsunade. There aren't many expert's on seals nowadays. But to get back on topic, Naruto may have found a way to replicate the Jutsu.

Asuma: Naruto wasn't alive to see that Jutsu though.

Hiruzen: No. But there's a description of it the history books, it's not in great detail however.

Hana: Knowing my Nikko, if he interested in something despite the lack of info he'll still pursue the objective regardless.

Kakashi: Just like his mother.

The all discussed the topic a little bit longer meanwhile Naruto had reverse summon to the Enchanted Shores making tweaks on the season each of his gauntlets. He wants to do the Jutsu of his idol the 4th Hokage but using a different theory based off thee body flicker that
work with the unique seal in question.

Enchanted Shores

Naruto: Okay, hopefully with these adjustments I don't take a big hit from my chakra like I did when i teleported to Sai. TOPĀZU ARE YOU READY OVER THERE!?

Topāzu: Ready!!!! But

Naruto had activated one of his seals and vanished leaving a orange blur where he was. Topāzu felt someone tapping his shell and turn around to see his summoner

Topāzu: That's a little 1 kilometer.

Naruto: So basically just over half of an mile. *Examining himself* my chakra is still the same, I don't feel sick, I'm not disoriented. I just have to see how many times I can use this in a row???when I used it on Sai I burned through some of my chakra.

Topāzu: Maybe Pāru or Daiyamondo can help increased your range.

Naruto: I would, but I don't want to bother them right now cause they want to teach me something new. but for right now they're prepping.

Topāzu: Oh yeah I nearly forgot about that( I think your Sage training will be starting immediately as soon as you turn fifthteen.)

End of chapter

A/n: Not much to say this time around. I've caught up with Jujitsu kaisen and MY hero academia. I've also been checking out other fanfics and I must say, you guys and gals fanfics are amazing. Anyone the next chapter there will be actions. Lots of it. Til next time!