Leaf and Cloud Joint Mission

Team 7, 9(a/n: Team guy) and The Cloud Team had a joint mission with the new alliance they have with each other. Naruto remembers that his leader ship skills will be tested to to see if he should stay a Chunin or out true additional missions. Sasuke was intrigue if the idea of facing stronger does once again. He learned a lot since the wave mission, he had to admit he had underestimated Haku when they fought. He assumed since he's from a well known clan while Haku is from a minor clan( in his eyes) he felt that battle was a cake walk. But had Haku not held back, he surely would had died. After fighting a disguise Orochimaru and Gaara of the Sand, there's always someone stronger

Lee was happy that he's on a mission with his girlfriend Sakura ( wearing black instead of red). while Neji was in-between Heiya and Ten-Ten,who were smiling at Neji but glaring at each other. Omoi fist bumps Naruto and high fives Karui. But Naruto Felt weird around Samui. Every now and then she looks at him with a neutral face but he catches her with a small smile,very similar to how Hana smile at him when they first met. Kurama took advantage.

Kurama: ( Hey Naruto, how about a snack!* Smiles evil*)

Naruto:( Fuck off bunny)

Kurama: ( I was just asking if you want Hana Hot buns or Samui Hot buns. You look famished lol)

Naruto: ( WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN EVIL!?)

Kurama:(* laughs hysterically*)

Guy: Well my Eternal rival, ready for me to 1-up you again?* Smirks*

Kakashi: Huh? Did you say something

Hiruzen: Now me and the Raikage can brief you all in on a mission.

A: We received info from the lightning daimyō that there has been a lot of of smaller villages that has gone completely quiet.

Neji: Quiet??? Like the villages are abandoned?

A: Correct,But those villages start from the border of the land of lightning. Slowly on advancing to the Land of Fire.

Hiruzen: And considering the fact that our Villages just formed an alliance officially after the exams, it can't be a mere coincidence. So your mission is to investigate what's happening with the smaller villages before whoever is behind gets near the Land of fire border.

Kakashi: meaning we're No doubt dealing with unknown Shinobi. I can't see regular bandits doing this.

Samui: but the fact that this is happening at smaller villages this Force has to be about maybe 20 to 30 Ninja. But considering all the villages go silent it might be just 15 at the least.

A: remember all villages may not necessarily have Shinobi, but those small villages have very little as far as I can tell lack a sufficient self-defense force in general. Sure there might be some Shinobi but most likely they're probably just a missing Nins or ronins going from town to town making a living. By the way I'll be escorting you all halfway through since I do have to return back to the cloud village.

Kakashi: which mean you and your bodyguard May check the villages near the land of lightning border since you're passing through that way to get back to your village.

A: Correct. We're not sure what we're dealing with but the vigilant all times and be ready for conflict. Cloud team this is a first mission we doing with our new allies don't disappoint me is that clear.

Cloud team: Yes Raikage sama!!!

A: Bee, Darui, make sure you have everything before we head out.we'll
Leaving once preparations are done with the leaf teams.

Hiruzen: and with that being said leave teams go prepare for 2 weeks mission maybe even longer and be ready to leave in 1 hour now dismiss!

Senju estate