Finals Set and 1 month to prepare

Now that the preliminaries is over, Hayate had the 10 finalist draw number and based off those numbers determines who will face who. Naruto opponent will be Omoi of the Cloud village. Neji opponent will be Heiya of the Cloud. Neji face looked stoic but Naruto knew Neji was furious. After his father gave up his life to the Cloud Village even though they were in the wrong in the 1st place.

Naruto place his hand on Neji's shoulder to calm him down. Which he did barely. Samui noticed the Hyuga staring at them every once in awhile. She knows about the cloud village mistake before the 4th Raikage. They want to move past that but they know fixing the relationship between the Cloud and Leaf will take much time. Sasuke will be facing Gaara and Shikamaru will be facing Temari. Which leaves Kiba verses Kankuro, but the Kiba was pissed cause he was hoping to fight Naruto.

Hiruzen had told the visiting Shinobi that they are allowed to use the training grounds. He said the finals will take place in exactly 1 month and other details that were minor. He dismissed the Finalists and Naruto was about to leave but Omoi got his attention.

Omoi: I'm looking forward to our match in 1 month* holds fist out*

Naruto smiles and fist bump with him.

Naruto: Same here. Let's make our villages proud.

Omoi: ( He's cool.)

Heiya:( So I fight the Hot Hyuga, this sucks I want to ask him out but I think he hate all cloud Shinobis.

Sasuke: ( I got Gaara........... Good)

Shikamaru: (Another troublesome blond.... She has nice hips though..... WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT!?)

After a quick meeting with Kakashi, Team 7 had left along with everyone else.

The next day

Naruto had to report to Kakashi due to the meeting from yesterday. He hit to the training grounds anbsee both his teammates their along with Kakashi.

Kakashi: Naruto good you're here. Now we can get down to business.

Sakura:What business Sensei???

Kakashi: As far as training goes for the 3 of you. Since 2 of you are in the finals, I need will be training, sasuke and Sakura. Naruto your God parents wanted to train you so you'll go to them after the meeting. But first you will go see Lord Hokage, he wants to talk to you about something. Sasuke since you're fighting Gaara, I'll have to increase your speed in-order for you get around his sand.( I'll teach you a trademark jutsu of my mine.) Sakura, even though you aren't in the finals, I'm going to teach you some jutus that will suit you for you preferences . Any questions?

They had none.

Kakashi: okay meeting over. Sasuke go pack for a month away from the village. Sakura you pack for 2 weeks away from the village. After those weeks pass, you will be training with Might Guy to improve your conditioning. Just watch out for Guy Genjutsu.

Sakura: But I thought Guy specialized in Taijutsu???

Naruto: trust me Sakura,vwhen Guy and Lee get together they have a creepy Genjutsu that can incapacitate you.

Sakura: ( that sounds ominous....)

Dark Rose: ( in more ways than one....)

Naruto had left team 7 and made his way towards the Hokage Tower. Once he gets there and knock on the door, The Hokage said enter. Upon entering Naruto noticed another man who had a cane and bandages on his left eye and right arm with an x scar on his chin.

Hiruzen: Ah Naruto you're here. Congratulations on making it to the finals. I like you to meet my teammate back in my younger days, this is Danzo Shimura.