Cloud vs Leaf. Omoi vs Naruto

As the fight was about to start. The Raikage And Hiruzen were having a quick chat along with the Kazekage ( Orochimaru in disguise).

A: It's been some time since the last time we seen each other  Old Monkey.
I'm surprised you haven't, passed the torch yet.

Hiruzen: Trust me I tried.

A: Well look at it this way, Onoki is the only person older than you still serving as Kage of his Village.

Hiruzen:I think he enjoys it honestly

Stone Village

Onoki: Damn this blasted paperwork!!!* Throws paper work out the window*

Advisor: Sir, you can't just do that...Wait!!!

Onoki threw his advisor out of the window of his tower. He leans back in the chair with a heavy sigh. His granddaughter finally to had a word with him after his antics.

Kurotsuchi: Gramps if this annoys you why don't you pick the 4th Tsuchikage?

Onoki: There aren't any good candidates at the moment.

Kurotsuchi: Well there's me....

Onoki: You're too young and only a Genin Kurotsuchi...

Kurotsuchi: I told you I want to go to the Chunin exam in the Leaf but you refused!!!

Onoki: They're already on edge cause the Raikage is there. If I were to attend, it would make things worse. Plus I am unresolved issue with a certain warhawk.

Kurotsuchi: You still have bad blood with that Danzo guy you talked about?

Onoki: Absolutely!!!

Kurotsuchi:(I swear old men grudges is like a game of shogi. It takes forever to end)

Leaf village

Danzo sneezes and instantly scowls

Danzo: (Onoki, that old bastard is talking about me again... We'll have our day just you wait. If he doesn't turn into a Mummy by then)* heads towards the exams*

Back to Hokage booth

Hiruzen: Rasa, I know you're glad cause the only sand team are the only ones who have every member in the finals?

Fake Rasa: Well of course, they could had enter the year before but I wanted to make sure they are at their absolute best.( But for you Sensei this will be the last day you're alive.... But I'm a bit surprised that the Raikage actually appeared, i thought he would send a representative in his place. I better watch out for him too.)

A:* Observing Naruto*( I'll have to confirm my suspicion to The Hokage in private.) How do you think your Genin will do against mine Monkey???

Hiruzen: Naruto should be fine. He the most unpredictable Shinobi I have ever laid eyes on. And trust me I met many.

A: Omoi may appear to be relaxed but he dangerous in Kenjutsu. Naruto may struggle quite a bit.

Fake Rasa: Well this should be interesting.

Gemma had started the match and Omoi had drew his sword while he still has the sucker in his mouth. Naruto decided to draw his Pike. And got into his stance.

Omoi: Let's see how skill you are with that weapon. I couldn't see much due to your opponent in the prelims.

Naruto: Yea, that Zaku guy wasn't worth it. His blood would had been nothing but dirt on my blade.He ran his mouth too much and couldn't back up his words. I can tell you won't disappoint me.* Rushes at Omoi