Invasion Part 1. Kakashi Vs. Kabuto

Its an all-out war everywhere in the Leaf. The jonins were elimating the treat while protecting those who were put to sleep by the genjutsu. Baki had manage to talk down some of the Sand Shinobi and in turn assisted helping the leaf as well. But they were forced to knock out some of the ither sand Nin and even kill. Baki didn't want to kill them since they were being lied to but this must be done.
Kabuto was annoyed at Baki Ruining his part of the plan and took off towards him. Genma tried to stop him but a sound nin blocked him from interfering. Baki noticed Kabuto charging at him with a kunai and was ready to counter. 2 sound nin approach Baki from behind but Baki instantly beheaded them. He turned around in time to block Kabuto kunai but Baki felt excruciating pain in his shoulder.

Baki: Gahh!!! WHAT THE HELL!?!?

Kabuto: My Chakra scalpel cut your shoulder rotator and distributing your charkra flow. Now you stuck trying to defend yourself with only one arm. And leg!!! HAA!

Baki: ARAHHHHHHHHGGGGGG!!! ( This is not good! His skill is higher than he let on!!! My ankle hurts like hell!!!!)

Kubuto kick Baki towards the arena wall. The Sand nin that coverted to Baki side stood in front to protect him. But the other sound nin are just keep coming.

As Kabuto is walking towards them with a smirk on his face. Before he can get any closer He ducked nearly avoiding being cut by a kunai from none other than Kakashi.

Kakashi: You Sand Shinobi look after Baki. I'll handle him.

Kabuto: Oh, so i get the honor of fighting the The Copy ninja? My my what a treat. But i should warn you. I was trained by Orochimaru himself so im alot stronger than 5i look.

Kakashi: You're saying this as if i care.....

With Kohana 8 of 12 with Jonin Senseis

The Genins werr holding there own against the invaders. some of the Enemy had predatory looks for the young kunoichis, however They had no idea how Sakura woykd respond to those looks as she engage with another sound nin.

Random sound nin:  Dead or alive I'll have my way with you and.... RAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Sakura had stab the nin in the testicles and then slit his throat. Another sound tried to get the jump on her but he received a primary Lotus to his testicles and slit his throat as well and even commenting.

Sakura: What wrong boys, i thought you like a female busting your balls? Oh well who's next???

Ino: Sakura you're crazy, but they did say something about raping us sooooo...

Ino had used her chain whip and caught an enemy Sand Nin by the neck and pulled him to her and with her kunai in her other hand...*Stabbed*

Random nin 2: AHWAWAWAAWA!!!

Hinata: There goes another....

Ten-Ten: Okay which obe of yiu bastards are next to get neutered???

Sound nin 3: T-THESE CHICKS ARE CRAZY??!?

Anko had cut off that sound nin head while he was distracted.

Anko: And here I thought I was the sadistic kunoichi.... You gaki's aren't going to out shine me!!!!

Kurenai: .........( Is she seriously trying to turn this into a contest???)

Sound nin 5: If you surrender pretty lady i'll be gentle.....AHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Kurenai had stab the Sound nin in the testicles out of instinct

Kurenai: Great, now I'm doing it too!!! Fuck it!!!!