Welcome to Hell PT. 2

Hokage Office

Hiruzen: Naruto I'll cut straight to the chase, you were called here because Mrs. Haruno believes you force yourself onto her daughter.

Naruto: Force myself onto......Wait, you think I had my way with your daughter? I'M NO DAMN PERVERT!!!!!

Sakurai: DON'T LIE TO ME!!! MANY VILLAGERS SAID THEY SAW YOU DRAGGING MY DAUGHTER BY THE ARM THROUGH THE NIGHT! YOU DAMN DE-.

Hiruzen: Haruno, I wouldn't finished that sentence if I were you....

Sakurai look around and noticed some Anbu came out the of nowhere. Neko had her tanto drawn ready to strike. Hiruzen Killer Intent made her feel sick. Unbeknownst to her a certain Senju was on the roof listening tempted to smash through the room and drop an Ax kick but Shizune was there to hold her back. Though Shizune was leaking killer intent herself not liking what Sakurai was about to say.

Bathhouse somewhere in the Land of Fire

Jiraiya was gathering his research but felt something that made him angry going with his gut feeling, he knew what it was

Jiraiya: (Which one of those damn villagers call my Godson a Demon?)

Training ground 7

Sakura and Sasuke were still trying to knock down their Sensei. Sasuke and Sakura engaged their Sensei in close quarters combat to sense he could find them quickly regardless. With a swift kick to the stomach Sakura flew back with the wind knocked out of her. Leaving Sasuke In a dual with his sword while Kakashi gripped his kunai in reverse ready to engage him. Every slash Sasuke attempted Kakashi deflect with ease. But Kakashi caught Sasuke's arm and gripped it tight, he was in thought.

Sasuke: *Gasps in pain*....

Realizing he was gripping Sasuke arm and turn him loose.

Kakashi: take a 5 minute break.( I feel something was said about Naruto just now. Sensei, the villagers aren't respecting your son... Something has change)

Sasuke: .......( Sensei looked mad..... Is it something we did)

Sakura:......( Even though he's wearing a mask, you can tell he's upset about something.)

Back in The Hokage Office.

Sakurai: * Clears throat* Sorry Hokage Sama, but I know he did something to my daughter. Maybe he out her in One of those illusions that ninjas do.

Naruto: Illusions. You mean Genjutsu?....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Kohara: * Puzzled* Naruto what exactly is funny here???

Naruto:* trying to suppress laughter* Oh I'm laughing because out of all the ninja arts I suck at Genjutsu. Iruka Sensei can prove that to you. Plus Genjutsu doesn't suit me personally. Now Sakura would benefit from it more cause she's smarter than me. And Sasuke Theme should be capable of it since his clan were well known for it.

Hiruzen*smiles* ( At least he paid attention at some history lessons at the academy.

Kohara: *Disbelief * Well...... He does have a point Haruno. Not to mention he is the deadlast of this year Genin.( Even though I suspect he isn't weak. Since he managed to beat Mizuki, whether he underestimated this boy or not).

Sakurai: Well maybe he threatened her, that's a possibility!!!

Hiruzen: You said you had proof but really all you have is speculations. Plus, you dug yourself a hole cause you didn't want Sakura to come to this impromptu meeting to verify these claims wasting everyone's time.