Showing A Sample of What I'm Made Of. Unexpected Guests

Kakashi offered his assistance to Naruto at the training ground 7 by introducing him to resistance seals. Resistance seal can be use as a substitute for weight training. Or you could also use those seals to tag an enemy a making them slow down or completely make them immobile. Kakashi notice Naruto now wore metal shin guards along with metal gauntlets so he place the seal on them. Kakashi was also shocked that Naruto informed him he has 5 clones at his apartment doing their assigned task. He's definitely putting the Shadow Clone Jutsu  to good use. While Naruto is continuing on his physical conditioning, with the resistance seal he overall do pull-ups with his natural body weight along with 80 pounds with the seals

Naruto: Damn a 100 pull-ups with these seal is no joke!!!! But if it's to improve myself it must be done.

Kakashi: *Eye smiles*  glad to here it. So what you have planned next?

Naruto: The only exercise I have left.... Hmmmmmm..

Kakashi: What's wrong???

Naruto: 2 of my Clones in my apartment dispelled.

Kakashi: What did you have those 2 Clones doing?

Naruto: One was Studying a book on circus Acrobat Learning unique stretches and ways of escaping tight situations. The other was studying on a taijutsu called Lerdrit. Which is similar to another taijutsu called Muay Thai but with key differences. The first hour and a half they were reading and studying the basics. And the other half on practicing them.

Kakashi: hmmmmm. What exercise did you have planned next again?

Naruto: Planking why???

Kakashi: How about you spar with me in that time slot instead? You can do the Planking exercise afterwards...

Naruto: Okay Kakashi what gives???

Kakashi: What do you mean???

Naruto: Don't get me wrong I appreciate your help but typically you take more interest with Sasuke and Sakura-Chan.

Kakashi: Naruto, you are my student just like Sasuke and Sakura. I'll admit that some times I may show more concerned with Sasuke because he's going the the road of being a avenger. Sakura is a fangirl. Nothing more. And then there's you, eager to learn high level Jutsu but lack basic understanding and Chakra control.
But you seem to figure this out do to your self evaluation. I'm proud of you because not many Genin would admit that they need improving. And honestly you may be the one that one to help change there views.

Naruto: *Naruto looks surprised*  Really?

Kakashi: Yes. You're blunt with Sasuke which is probably why he tolerates you. But with Sakura I think you shouldn't let her keep hitting you over stupid things. Even if she ends up with Sasuke, she still has to treat you with respect since your on the same squad. All and all, if she can't except you for who you are, she doesn't deserve your affection. Got it?

Naruto: ( Well I had a crush on Sakura-Chan since the academy. Besides that, what do I know about her besides her being pretty and smart? Well she can't say I didn't try to get to know her do whatever.) Yea I got it.

Kakashi: Good now get ready.

Naruto: Okay Kakashi Sensei, HERE I COME!!!!!

Naruto charges at Kakashi like he did at the bell but Naruto did this unorthodox dive roll slid towards Kakashi. Kakashi side step but Naruto did a heel kick going towards Kakashi's shoulder. Kakashi blocks the heel kick and went for a leg sweep. Naruto, to Kakashi surprise, jumped at Kakashi as if he tried to double stomp on top of Kakashi head.