Helping Out; Sasuke in Love?

The life has been as lively as ever. The Genins have been assisting with repairs of the buildings that were damaged during the invasion. The Jonins have be monitoring things behind the scenes making sure there's not a follow-up from Orochimaru. Speaking of the Snake Sanin he was furious to say the least.

Orochimaru: WHAT DO YOU MEAN KIMIMARO HAS BEEN GONE WAYYYY BEFORE THE EXAMS!?!?

Sound-nin: W-Well sir, He typically takes strolls outside of the sound village all of the time. Whenever we try to check on him he attacks us, mostly killing us.

Orochimaru: You mean like this!!!!

Orochimaru shoots his sword out of his mouth stabbing his subordinate in the chest as he falls to the ground in pain. Even if he survives the stab wound, he won't survive the poison that's lace on the blade. But unfortunately he wasn't done lashing out yet.

Orochimaru: Kabuto........ You said you saw KIMIMARO killing some of the sound 4 briefly? Why didn't you aided them????* Shaking In anger*

Kabuto: Forgive me my Lord, but Baki tipped off the leaf Shinobi of the of my plans. I unfortunately had to battle Kakashi who happened to have Zabuza's Sword which he managed to cut off my arm. I was force to retreat and luckily managed to recover my arm as the waves of Ninja kept them preoccupied.

As Kabuto finished his explanation, another sound nin walks in

Sound nin: Sir, we just got a report from the North base. Jūgo mysteriously disappeared a few days ago.

Orochimaru: WHAT!?!?!?! YOU ARE ALL USELESS PIECES OF SHIT!!! DIEEEEEE!!!!!!

Orochimaru summon a big snake to eat the sound-nin. He got to thinking on how his based were discovered. He figured Kimimaro must've told but the person who done the deed could have only been 1 person.

Orochimaru: Jiraiya. It has to be him. I felt his chakra during my battle with the Sensei and others. Scouts confirm Jiraiya was nowhere near the leaf, unless he intentionally let me believe he was far away..... I've underestimated the Leaf. But that won't happened a second time.* Noticed a 3rd sound nin* What!?

Sound in:Sir I believe  Tayuyu was captured.

Orochimaru:.....................

Kabuto ran out of the room as Orochimaru's anger was getting worse by the minute.

Back to the leaf village.

Naruto was relaying messages for the Hokage, to the academy along with Sasuke. Until they heard someone call out to them.

Anko: Hey Joker and Brooder what you 2 are up to???* Smirks*

Sasuke hates that Nick name with a passion but he knows Anko means no harm by it. Naruto thought it was funny and didn't take offense to it.

Sasuke:We runnings errands you Lewd Diva....

Anko: Oh, the Uchiha has a since of humor? Who would had thought that was possible.

Sasuke: Why does everyone think we Uchihas are cold hearted and emotionless???

Anko: Cause you're an emo and you know it.

Sasuke: Oh fuck off you jerk.

Anko: Anyway you 2 should drink saki with the Me and the other Jonins later. It'll be good to unwind

Sasuke: It's pronounced Sake, not Saki.

Anko:with your hair style do people say it looks like a duck ass or a goose ass???*Taking another jab at him*

Sasuke:* Sighs in frustration*

Naruto: You might want to stop while you're ahead Sasuke, she'll mess with you all day.

Sasuke: At least until Kashi-Kun shows up....

Anko face blushed bright red. Many of her  peers already know her nick name for Kakashi.

Anko: Now I'm being tease By my boyfriend's student. It bad enough Kurenai does it but now he does it too. That's okay, the next training session is going to be worse than hell itself.

Sasuke: WAIT A MINUTE, I'M NOT YOUR STUDENT!!!

Anko: Kakashi is my boyfriend so by proxy you are my student. Anyway I'll see you 2 later, I got some poor souls to torture.

Sasuke:........ Great, why couldn't she be your Sensei by proxy???* Looks at Naruto*

Naruto: You really think Tsunade will let her have her way??? And besides I-.

Naruto was cutt off by Karin who just happened to mearly pass by

Karin Hey Naruto, how's your day so far??

Naruto: Meh just running errands for the Hokage. You look pretty busy yourself.

Karin: I'm currently being trained by Tsunade as a medic.* Catches Sasuke staring at her as he look away* What you hate my hair color or something??? I don't like your hair either duck butt.

Naruto: Damn that's twice in 1 day teme.

Sasuke: You don't know who I am for you to talk to me that way.

Karin: I don't need to know you, to know how typical Uchihas act you brooder.

Unknown Location

Obito: *Sneezes* (I'll kill whoever is talking about me.

Somewhere near the land of fire

Itachi:*Sneezes*.

Kisame: Itachi what's wrong with you, you sick or something???

Itachi: Doesn't matter let's keep moving.

Back to Naruto, Sasuke and Karin.

Naruto: Now, now Karin be nice.

Karin: I was til he started staring at me like I'm a disease.

Sasuke: I was staring at you because I thought your hair is pretty and...* He just realized what he said*

Karin * light blush* You....... Like my hair???

Sasuke:Hn(nod)

Karin: I'll take that as a yes. I can't stay too long but my full name is Karen Uzumaki.

Sasuke: I'm Sasuke Uchiha but you know that already obviously.* Not sure what to say*

Karin: Okay, well I gotta go, later Sasuke-san.

Karin makes a mad dash to the medical district. Sasuke was stuck for the first time in his life. Naruto snaps his fingers to try and get his attention.

Naruto: Sasuke, you okay??? You look confuse or something....

Sasuke: She called me Sasuke-San not Sasuke- Kun like those fan girls in the academy. This is....... Different.

Naruto: Horny for my cousin huh, well I hope things work out for you 2. I'll kick your ass if you make her cry..... Duck ass

Sasuke: That's the 3rd time...... FIRESTYLE FIREBALL JUTSU!!!

Naruto duck the fire ball that flew over his head.

Naruto: Whoa calm down. should I have call you Goose ass instead????

Sasuke: YOU'RE DEAD!!!!

Kurama:( I wonder did he style his hair that way or did it just turned out that way naturally??? You should ask for me.)

Naruto: (Not helping Kurama)

Kurama:( I know, that's for calling me a rabbit you little shit* Laughs hysterically* DATTEBAYO!!!!!)

Naruto:( I'm starting to hate that now...)

End of chapter

A/n: Not much going on in this chapter. But I basically hinted what's going to happen in the next chapter coming up soon. And to the individual that keeps saying I should do A Deku fanfic for MHA:My Hero Academia, When I decide to do one, My OC will be the main character. Anyway feedback are welcome and Thank you all for your support. Til next time