The fate of Kiba

Its been a few days since The invasion  during the exams. The sand Shinobi who were given a slap on the wrist after discovering the Kazekage decaying corpse several miles near Suna's border. The Sand Siblings were extremely pissed that Orochimaru Didn't just impersonate their father during the exams, but he had to be disguised as him for at least a few weeks destroying Suna from within.
The sand siblings were released a few days ago, to return to Sina and fix this mess they're in with Baki. But Gaara wanted to see Naruto before  he left

Flashback Yesterday Afternoon

Naruto was working on his Taijutsu by fighting his own clones. He was in his groove as he felt a very familiar Chakra appear a few feet behind him, but this time without the malice.

Naruto: Gaara.....  What brings you here???

Gaara: Naruto....... I have questions after the small talk we had last time.

Naruto: * Gestures with his hand to continue while Naruto visits in the ground with his legs folded as Gaara did the same*

Gaara: How do you trust others??? The last person I trusted tried to kill me years ago. Afterwards, I never trusted anyone again.

Naruto: I'mma be honest with you Gaara. I had trust issues when it comes to dealing with people. I still do   now. But I hold people accountable for there actions. Anyone can say can say nice things, but doing nice things cause you want to and not cause you can gain something in return is wait will determine your trust.

Gaara:........   So what you're saying is, It's a trial and error???

Naruto: Yes...... Just because you don't trust 1 person, doesn't mean you can't trust anyone else. Hell me Sasuke always threatened to kick each other's ass for years and yet we still talk like like it never happened. Neji hates my impulsive approach to him,while I think he has A huge stick up his ass but he my close friend along with that huge stick up his ass. The point in making is everyone have things about them you may or may not like. That includes is too.

Gaara: I see. If it's okay with you, I like you to be my first friend, even though I tried to kill your few days ago.

Naruto: Sure insomnia-kun

Gaara: huh???

Naruto: It was a joke Gaara, but seriously I accept your friendship.* Shakes Gaara's hand*

End of Flashback

Gaara has a new viewpoint on life, The same can't be said about a certain Inuzuka who's sitting in a dark holding cell with Chakra surpressing seal. Meanwhile Hiruzen is holding a council meeting with the Shinobi. The Civilian side is not included with. They were all pitching in on what should happen to that said Inuzuka.

Inoichi: Tsume, I don't like the idea of Executing Your only son, But planning attempting to attack 1 ally and fighting another while we're defending for an invasion...... It can't be overlook.

Danzo: Not to mention 1 of the Genins that has Graduated from the academy months ago.

Chōza: I thought Kiba resolved his issue with Naruto weeks ago???

Shikaku: He most likely said that to avoid suspicion until he found a moment to take action.

Asuma: That would explain why he didn't help shikamaru while he was part of the team chasing The sand team.

Kakashi: He's taken this " Deadlast" title as a way to look down in Naruto. To be honesthe would had done this regardless which Genin gain that title.

Guy: If he would had found out about Lee being the Deadlast of the previous graduates he probably would had challenge Lee like he did Naruto.

Kurenai:  Tsume????

Tsume: I'm okay, I'm just pissed because he reminds me of his father and his whole talk of being an alpha everyone who isn't should be crushed.
I don't want my son to get the death penalty, but at the same time i wouldn't stop it considering his recent actions that I spoke to you about lord Hokage.

Hiruzen: Yes I remembered. And I think " That action" would be best .

Tsume: I won't object to that either way.

Hiruzen: ANBU!!! Bring me Kiba Inuzuka!!!

In 10 minutes the Anbu returned to the Hokage tower bringing Kiba with them. Kiba hasn't seen the sun due to being in a cell that had no windows so he had no sense of time. He was kneeling before the Hokage who had a disapproving look on his face. The Jonins had a look of disappointment, while Tsume was so ashamed at Kiba She completely turn her back to him.

Kiba was really regretting his actions now. Sure he made his mother mad before but she never turn her back on him before. he attempt to speak to her.

Kiba: M-Mom? I'm sor-...

Hiruzen: I didn't tell you to speak. Remember you're on trial.

Kiba: Y-Yes Lord Hokage.

Hiruzen: Now that you understand, I'll just get straight to the point. What you did during the invasion is unacceptable. And the death penalty is guaranteed for such actions.

Kiba was shaking uncontrollably, he clearly didn't anticipate this happening and was on the verge of years.

Hiruzen: However I won't give you the death penalty. You're still young, and it would be a waste. But to insure that this doesn't happen again you'll be going through a new program.

Kiba: A new program???

Hiruzen: Yes, Danzocan explain it.

Danzo: It's a disiplinary program to make sure shinobi like you stay in check. If you succeed this program you'll be reinstated. But if you don't except, well you get the picture...

Kiba: I accept. Thanks you and Lord Hokage for giving me a chance???

Hiruzen: Don't thank us yet.

Danzo: I'll have to see if you can survive what I have planned for you. You being staying at my underground compound for the time being. Your mother can visit you if she wants to. You can speak to her before we go.

Kiba: Mom, I'm sorry for everything. I promise I will do better this time. I won't embarrassed our clan anymore. Please tell Hana I respect her decisions picking Naruto as her mate. I'll change for the better.

Tsume look over her shoulder to look at her son in the eye. For once he sounded genuine, she answered him.

Tsume: I'm looking forward to it. Remember this your last chance.

Kiba: Yes I understand that now. I won't betray your trust again.

Danzo: Okay let's go.

Kiba got up on his feet following Danzo out of the Hokage tower. Hiruzen is now continuing the meeting

Hiruzen: now that's taken care of less discuss me passing the hat to the next Hokage and which Genin should be promoted.

This was how the rest of the day had went. Who will be consider a new Hokage? Who will be promoted to Chunin?

End of chapter

A/n: Well well well!!! I bet you all weren't expecting another chapter so soon. I got a little free time so I'm able to do it. And No Kiba won't be part of Root. Like always feedbacks are welcomes, Til next time!!!!