Invasion PT.3,The Last Straw

Sasuke is hot on the Sand siblings tails. they were trying their best to elude the Uchiha but that prove to be more difficult than they thought. Temari was thinking about the situation with Both Baki's she didn't know who to believe.

Temari: (Baki sensei....I wonder who was the other Baki is??? both of their Chakra level is high so i couldn't tell them apart. but, the other Baki basically said we're being trick. even if hes telling the truth, The uchiha wont necessary stop and listen to us. were going to have to hold him and his allies off to a standstill or whatever it takes to convince them to stop. gaara is the other issue though..) 

kankuro: TEMARI!?!?!?

Temari had ducked her head avoiding getting hit but shuriken's . sasuke decided to aim at Kankuro and Temari since he technically wants to finish his fight against Gaara. speaking of Gaara, sasuke can tell his chakra is giving off this aura similar to naruto.

Sasuke: ( i wonder, is it possibly he has a monster inside him like the Dobe?? Naruto hurry your ass up, This Gaara guy will be a bigger problem if im not mistaken)

With Shikamarus group  

Shikamaru, Naruto, Neji, and Pakun are trailing behind Sasuke. thanks to Pakun, he was leading them in the right direction. however he was picking up other scents as well.

Pakun: I smelling multiple people following us. 

Neji:*activates Byakugan briefly* Sound shinobi. they must had followed us shortly after leaving the arena.

Shikamaru: How many exactly?

Neji: 9 of them.

shikamaru:............ okay you guys go ahead ill keep them busy.

Naruto: You're sure about this Shika

Shikamaru: It'll be troublesome if they catch up to us. i have a plan to stop them so dont worry. 

Neji: naruto, we should trust his judgement. besides sasuke is currently in a 3 on 1 situation once he prevents the sand siblings goal, whatever it is.

naruto: so its settle. 

shikamaru dropped back while naruto  Neji and pakun continued on. he eventually felt the sound nins chakra signature as he prepared for their arrival. ( a/n: basically what happened in canon. Asuma coming for the saved)

shikamaru: thanks Asuma sensei...

Asuma:*looking around*

shikamaru: sensei what's wrong???

Asuma: i thought i seen Kiba following behind the group of sound nin. he must had went to aid the Sasuke and the others. i thought he was going to assist you...  

Shikamaru:  .......... I got a bad feeling. but i hope I'm wrong.

Asuma: agreed. looks like enemy reinforcements had followed me.

shikamaru: and i thought i can take it easy now... what a dragged.

With Naruto and Neji and Pakun

the trio were moving through the trees at a faster rate. however Naruto felt a familiar Chakra  trying to flank them. well mostly him.

Naruto: SCATTER!!!!!

Naruto ,Neji, and Pakun jumped in different directions in time to evade 2 figures spinning rapidly hitting the spot they were at originally. Once the attack died down, the figures were Kiba and Akamaru.

Naruto: Kiba? Akamaru? What gives??? * On guard*

Kiba: You humiliated me a few weeks back. I'm here to Restore my honor, and you'll acknowledge as your Alpha while you will once again be I your rightful place.... As Deadlast!!!!