Invasion wrap up

Naruto, Hana, and Sasuke started making their way back to village by riding on top of Safaia while escorting the sand siblings. They were ready to assist but it looks like there allies handled the situation with little problem.

Sakura ( Dark Rose): Primary Lotus!!!!!!

Snapped!!!!

Sakura training with Guy and Lee was very promising that was for sure. She already knocked out or killed at least 30 of the Invading Shinobi. And to add insult to injury. Lee has already went into the 4th Gate as soon as she started getting in her zone.

Lee: Dancing leaf!!!

Sound nin: OFFFF!!!!* SNAP!!!!*

Sakura( Dark Rose): These guys are jokes.... I'm a Genin and yet these bitches fight like they never been in a battle before...

Lee: LET'S CRUSH WHAT'S LEFT IF THEM.

Sound nin: Fuck this I'm outta here.

Sakura (Dark Rose): Don't run from me! I promise I won't neutered you like your other comrads.

Shino has more insects emerging from him than usual. The Invading Shinobi didn't know what to do as they scream from their chakra and skin is being eaten.

Shino: Yes my friends. Eat. Feast on the many prey that is here.....

The enemy Shinobi clearly never fought a Hyugā before, otherwise they would had known to not get to close carelessly. Hinata and Neji made them suffer.

Neji: 8 TRIGRAMS 2 PALMS!!!

Hinata:4 PALMS!!!

Neji: 6 PALMS!!

Hinata: 8 PALMS!!!

Neji: 16 PALMS!!!

Hinata: 32 PALMS!!

Hinata/Neji: 8 TRIGRAMS 64 PALMS X2!!!

The Hyugā cousins had laid waste to 3 dozen of the enemy Shinobi. In a swift manner.

Shino: Hime, You and Neji may have went overboard.

Neji: Your insects just ate through the enemy like the plague and you see we went overboard???* In a matter of fact tone*

Hinata: actually, I think choji is the 1 who's going overboard* points in choji directions...*

Both boys were following were Hinata was pointing and they were at disbelief. Choji had grew into a mini giant( He huge but small compared to his dad) destroying every enemy nin in sight. The cracking of their limbs and squishy sounds of their flesh being smashed could be heard across the battlefield. They called Choji " A fat gluttonous bastard. Sure some date call Choji fat. But never has anyone call him a Fat gluttonous bastard. Ino went to hide like Choji Instructed her as he just went Bat shit crazy.

Sound nin: NO PLEASE!!! DO-.....*CRUSHED*

Choji: COME!!!!! I'LL TURN SOME OF YOUR BODIES INTO PASTE AND USE IT AS A SANDWICH SPREAD SINCE I'M FAT!!!!! AND THE REST WILL SERVE AS BBQ SCRAPS!!!!

Sound nin:R-RUN!!!!!

Choji: HUMONGOUS HUMAN BOULDER!!!!!

Choji rolled on multiple sound nin. Some through kunaos at him but it was pointless Choji attack was more than they bargain. As he was continuing his rampage. Kakashi was using his executioner blade(Zabuza sword) to it's fullest cutting enemies in half.

Kakashi: it looks like I made a mess....

Anko: I love it when you're covered in dirt and blood.* Flirty*

Kakashi: When things starts to calm down we can have a night cap.

Anko:  YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME TWICE!!!!* Sends out multiple snakes from her cost sleeve to attack nearby enemies.*

Kurenai: Kakashi being more forward is amusing...

Anko: Why you stop fighting???

Kurenai: See for yourself....

Anko observe the Shinobi who kurenai was fighting. They are all screaming from an invisible force passing out while having heart attacks. They were put in a strong Genjutsu at the same time....

Asuma: Well you guys look like you're having fun.

Guy: we beaten all the enemies in the stadium. BUT I'M HAVEN'T FINISHED MY WARM UPS YET!!!!

Kakashi: Guy, we're standing right by you lower you voice.

Towards the kage booth, Orochimaru fleeing after nearly getting killed by Lord 3rd, Tsunade, A, Killer Bee, and Danzo.  But what cemented his cemented was Jiraiya. He can't deal with a expert on seals as well fight these Kage level Shinobi.

Orochimaru: YOU MAY HAVE WON THIS BATTJE BUT I'LL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH* Summons a giant snake to cover his exit*

A: HOW MANY OF THOSE GIANT SNAKES DOES HE HAS!?!?!* Annoyed*

Danzo: He has dozens of them....

Tsunade: TAKE THIS!!!

Tsunade took out the snake with a well timed punch. Orochimaru had used a body flicker Jutsu to go to a meet up point outside of the village. One he gets there he unaware of explosive tags planted in the area courtesy of Jiraiya. The explosion burned part of his face as he hissed in pained. He shed his skin as he was looking for Kabuto.

Orochimaru: The Leaf was more than prepared for me. I'm heading to the hideout, Maybe Kabuto is heading there already....

Back in the Village

Hiruzen: That explosion must've been the surprised Jiraiya mentioned to me  earlier.

Killer Bee: This battle is over and done with, unfortunately I couldn't make myself a snake wallet.Wack* A smack his brother head*

A: enough with your rap, how is Samui and her team?

Samui: Were okay Raikage sama. We were helping keeping enemies away from evacuation team

A: Good work

Danzo: I must admit Sarutobi, the Genin did better than I've had given in my original assessment.

A Root Anbu appear before getting a status report.

Root Anbu: Sir, the evading forces have surrendered. Baki is in a secured area getting his wounds treated. Tsume had took her son to T&I department ready to be interrogated by Ibiki and Anko.

That last part caught the Hokage attention.

Hiruzen: What did Kiba do???

Root Anbu: he had went after Sasuke's group, but he was there to fight Naruto, not the sand Genin...

Tsunade/Hiruzen:WHAT!?!?!?

Root Anbu: He didn't get the chance to thanks to Neji making a decision  to confront the Inuzuka Beating him before his mother appeared and knocking him out before things got out of hand.

Hiruzen: For tight now I'll check in with everyone and making sure the citizens and kids are okay. I'll dish out punishment later. *Looks at his Genin with pride but noticed a huge Sapphire crab is moving closer to the Village. * Oh my, I wonder could that be Naruto's boss summon???

Danzo: I heard he had a crab summon but to summon the Boss though is a major achievement....

Tsunade: That's a beautiful shell that Crab has.

Safaia: Why Thank you....

Hiruzen ask the the Jonins to assist with the prisoners they now have and the Genin to help aid the village. This invasion only suffer damages to building while the invading forces had the casualties.

End of chapter

A/n: Not too much was going on in this chapter. Orochimaru is going to be pissed in the next chapter in more ways than 1 lol. Anyway I been trying my best to fix Grammer  issues from other chapters so if you see it let me know. The next chapter    will be about Kiba's fate and and Hiruzen making an announcement. Til next time!