Anger Of A Senju

A/n: I don't own Naruto obviously

Training ground 7, 10:07am

Team 7 were very surprised to see Kakashi early. But Naruto knew why. The Chunins exam all three members of a Genin squad to participate. Naruto wasn't sure if Sasuke figure it out or not but he knew Sasuke wouldn't pass up a chance to fight stronger opponents. But the question was did Sakura want to participate. Sakura showed the least amount of improvement Since graduating from the academy. However, Her other self is nothing like the Sakura any has seen this far.

Kakashi: Well I see you all sign the slips to enter the Chunin exams. But are you 100% sure you want to?

Naruto: Hell yeah!!!!

Sasuke: I'm not passing this up....

Sakura: Y-Yea I'm Ready.

Naruto: ( Sakura......)

Kakashi: ( She most likely agreed because she doesn't want to disappoint Sasuke. I better work her extra hard otherwise she'll be more of a problem than a solution ) Okay then. We're going to do a light training session today, but tomorrow I'm going to work you all into the ground. Now do your stretches and ground around the training ground for 20 minutes. I'll drop off the forms at the Hokage Office.* Body flicker* out of sight.

Naruto: ( I need to learn that Jutsu)...

Hokage Office

Hiruzen: Ah, so your team officially enters now huh Kakashi. You must have faith they'll do well?

Kakashi: Yea I do. Sakura worries me  alittle.

Hiruzen: I take it she still lacks as far as her physical conditioning that you reported last time.

Kakashi: Yea. Hey Iruka, why did you fail Naruto for not knowing one Jutsu and not Sakura lack of physical conditioning? It never made sense to me

Iruka who was on the side of the Hokage sorting out mission stopped what he was doing to answer Kakashi question.

Iruka: Well if I'm being honest I actually was planning on failing Sakura even though Mizuki wanted to pass her. But her mother and the civilian Council pressure me into passing her.

Kakashi: *sigh*( Of course it would be them)

Hiruzen: ( Sensei, why did you  create the Civilian Council? And Sakurai  being a pest again. ) It can't be helped. How about the other 2?

Kakashi: Sasuke shows promise, but when it come to fighting stronger opponents he ignores his teammates but that actually change without me interfering.

Iruka:* raise eyebrows* How so?

Kakashi: Easy it's Naruto.....

Iruka: ( Naruto changed Sasuke)

Hiruzen: You peeked my curiosity

Kakashi: long story short, Naruto has been improving himself. And when he and Sasuke now spar, Sasuke has to activate his Sharingan early then he has too if at all.

Iruka: Imma have to see this myself. Sasuke usually is better at taijutsu than Naruto but if what you say is true Naruto improve a lot since graduating.

Kakashi:( If only you knew) I better get back to the training ground, they should be finishing up their warm up now.

Hiruzen: Then I'll see you later Kakashi.

Kakashi: Hai Hokage Sama* Body flicker technique*

Hiruzen: you seem to doubt Naruto Iruka?

Iruka: Not at all Hokage Sama, it's just that to think he a equal to Sasuke as of now. But then again, when he pranked Shinobi he manages to out run most of them.