58

Short chapter but I was hella behind schedule this week cause I was working on a cosplay. (^^;)

____

Bakugo glared at the villain leader as Izuku unstrapped one of his hands. He couldn't fight back with only one hand free and no quirk, but that didn't mean he couldn't be difficult.

The second his hand was free, Bakugo balled his hand into a fist and swung at Izuku landing a punch square on his nose.

Izuku stifled a cry as he stumbled back to hold his nose. The shock of being hit taking him back more than the actual pain.

"Weak" Shigaraki muttered.

Izuku turned to shigaraki with a glare, "I'm sorry I couldn't dodge the hit, someone took my ability to see," he growled.

When he was met with silence, Izuku walked back to Bakugo and forcefully grabbed his arm, "pull that again and I'll kill you before Sensei could even turn on the TV," he warned.

Bakugo just glared at the boy and let him stretch his arm out, palm facing up. Bakugo stared at his hand trying to activate some part of his quirk, but nothing seemed to work as Izuku used two fingers to put pressure on random parts of his arm. He hissed as Izuku accidentally pressed on his scar earning a small apology from him.

"I'm guessing from your silence that your quirk still isn't working?" Izuku sighed.

"If it did, your hand wouldn't be attached to your body anymore," Bakugo snapped.

Izuku scowled and forced Bakugo's arm back into the chair straps. "don't act cocky, we both know I'd be able to beat your ass before you could even land a hit on me."

"Can you do anything but argue? What happened to being the most obedient creature?"

Bakugo and Izuku both turned to glare at where Dabi stood, Katsuki opened his mouth to insult the villain, but Izuku stopped him by pressing on his scar again and shaking his head. Fighting with the members of the League would not go well for either side. 

"We've had him for four days, and none of the heroes are even close to getting him back," Shigaraki growled, "how are we going to lure Allmight here if he doesn't even know where to look?"

"Sensei doesn't want to make things easy for the heroes, you know that" Izuku sighed, also irritated with the facts that the heroes and police force were running around like a headless chicken. The difference was that Izuku didn't want to be found just for the fight.

Bakugo watched as their leader sat on the closest chair like a pouting child and started scratching at his neck. In the corner of his vision, he noticed Izuku's hand twitch before awkwardly grabbing his right wrist. He offhandedly wondered who had started the scratching habit as he angled his elbow to subtly hit the green-haired boy and throw him from his thoughts.

Izuku shoved his hands in his pockets before stepping away from Bakugo, "what if we give them hints? Start a fire somewhere, or kill a few people. At least let them know what city we're in" he suggested.

Bakugo couldn't help but shoot Izuku a surprised glance, was he really suggesting to kill people?

Shigaraki smiled at the idea and stopped his scratching, "for once you have a good idea" he said, "and it's not directly telling the heroes where we are still following Sensei's rule"

As if on cue, the TV in the middle of the room hummed as it turned on. "Kurogiri, send Izuku to me."

Izuku barely had time to hold his breath before his feet were no longer touching the ground and he fell into the portal. He shivered as he landed in All for One's room, a few feet away from the supervillain.

"Sensei," Izuku gave a brief bow before straightening himself up.

"Izuku," the man spoke in a sickeningly sweet tone that made Izuku inwardly flinch. "You always find a way to go around my rules, and nomus don't do that."

"I'm sorry sensei," Izuku found himself bowing again as he tried to find a reason not to get punished, "but Shigaraki was being impatient, and we know how he gets when he gets tired of waiting." Izuku took in a deep breath, "I didn't want him to risk the plan by doing something rash."

All for One hummed in thought while Izuku held his breath and praying that the Man took his lie.

"Well then, your excuse seems reasonable." Izuku exhaled in relief, "and for that, I'll allow you to get one quirk back." Izuku's head snapped up, eyes wide in shock and mouth wordlessly opening and closing as he processed what the villain had said.

"I hope you did not think I was going to keep your quirks forever, that would make you useless to me" All for One's voice lowered threateningly.

"N-no sir," Izuku quickly lied, "I didn't expect to get one back so soon."

Satisfied, All for one planted a hand of Izuku's head, "this is just in case any of the recruits try pulling something."

Izuku Didn't get a chance to ask before the familiar feeling of a quirk forcing its way into his body blinded him with pain. He balled his hands into a fist and bit on his cheek to keep himself from reacting to the pain and further upsetting the villain.

Once the pain lessened into an uncomfortable tingling feeling and the hand was off his face, Izuku stumbled slightly and activated said quirk.

"If anyone strays from your plan, do not hesitate to nullify their quirk and take them out."

Izuku nodded and stared at his hands with wide eyes as he realized what the order had meant. He didn't have to hold back anymore.

____

I hinted at Midoriya's plan a few chapters ago, but I don't think anyone has caught it or realized what he was doing so I gave a little more hints in the last chapter and still got nothing.

Anyways, I miss Midoriya and Bandit :(
I wonder how Aizawa and the squad is doing right now.