45

Izuku loved Bandit, even if the cat was older and less energetic than his previous cat, he would die for him.

But right now, Izuku was starting to doubt that as he stared at the cat sitting on the counter across from him with a smug face.

"I swear to Sensei, Bandit, if you knock over the dashi I won't forgive you," he said in a low voice as the cat gently pawed the bottle in front of him.

Izuku glanced at the stuff he was floating and the small fires around him, he was at his limit so he couldn't grab the dashi. He tried to slowly put down the knives and pans, but Bandit seemed to have caught onto his plan because he pushed the bottle closer to the edge.

The pans froze in the air as Izuku glared at the cat "I thought we were buddies, what happened to us messing with Aizawa together?" Izuku nervously laughed and slowly set the pans onto the counter and stove again.

The only response Izuku got was a yawn and one last shove before the bottle tipped over the counter. Izuku cursed as the bottle floated in the air for a second before being dropped into Izuku's hands.

With a sigh, Izuku put the bottle back on the counter and dropped everything else as he laid his head in his hands.

"I trusted you" he groaned before forcing himself to move to the sink and wash off his bloody nose.

Bandit gave him a satisfied meow and hopped off the counter with a huff right as Aizawa entered the living room.

"What have I told you about using your quirks in the kitchen?"

Izuku jumped and spun around to face his teacher, one hand over his nose, and the other reaching for the closest knife.

"Aizawa" Izuku sighed before leaning over the sink again. "I was doing fine, it was a simple dish, but Bandit tried knocking over the dashi and I panicked" he explained as he grabbed a paper towel and dried off his face.

"You wouldn't be having this problem if you had just used the working stove and counters"

Izuku glared at Aizawa before muttering, "but its faster my way"

Aizawa only shook his head in response and glanced over to the TV that was showing the usual cooking show, "Kastudon?"

Izuku nodded, "Midoriya was cooking it, its almost done"

Aizawa looked over to the half-full bowls of rice and pan with the onions and tonkatsu in it and over to the clock over the TV. "we're going to have to eat on the way to the school, I have a meeting with Vlad in twenty minutes"

_____

"I thought you said you were going to the pool?"

"I am, why?"

Aizawa glanced behind him and at Midoriya who was wearing running shorts and a long sleeve compression shirt that was gifted to him by Present Mic before his internship. With a sigh, Aizawa rubbed his eyes and continued walking down the school hallway followed by the oblivious boy.

"Did Kaminari and Mineta tell you what a pool is?"

Midoriya shook his head before looking over his clothes.

This was something you wear to go running, right?

"There should be school swimming shorts that might fit you in the locker rooms, change into those when Kaminari and Mineta take you"

Midoriya tilted his head in confusion but said nothing as they arrived back in the teachers' lounge where Vlad King was waiting for them.

"Good afternoon Aizawa, Midoriya" Vlad waved at them from where he was sitting and looking through papers.