32

This is a long chapter so there might be a few mistakes I scanned over and didn't see 👊🤧 just let me know and I'll fix it asap

_____

Izuku and Shinso stared with wide eyes trying to process what had happened. They took a step back away from the villain as two more walked out of the shadows with smirks. One of them was a male with a face mask and what looked like gym clothes tossing a small ball up and down, he seems to be the least flashy one in the group. A woman next to him wore a crop top showing off a belt full of knives around her waist and gym pants with multiple pockets holding, what Izuku assumes, are more knives.

The male took a step in front of the girl and looked over at where their teacher was pinned down and then to Shinso and Izuku who were both in shaky fighting positions.

"Which one of you is Midoriya Izuku?" The guy asked.

Izuku looked at Shinso with a surprised look. Sure they had managed to tolerate each other during their small time together, but he wasn't sure if his teammate would sell him out

"why do you need to know?" Shinso asked

Izuku sighed and looked at the man, he was going to try to brainwash them.

"well, you se-"

Shinso smirked as the guy's face blanked and his arms fell to his side dropping the small ball he had.

"hey! EJ!" The girl shouted and threw two daggers towards Shinso.

Izuku grabbed his staff and extended it in time to block the daggers. "I'll distract them, you take Mr. Aizawa and run" he muttered.

"are you stupid, They're after you!" Shinso snapped through his teeth "you have to run"

Izuku frowned "that's really thoughtful, but I've seen you fight against Aizawa, you won't stand a chance"

Shinsou's eyes went wide and he grabbed Izuku's shirt collar and pulled him down just in time to avoid a fist.

"shit" Shinso cursed. He got distracted and accidentally let the man go.

"so the green one is the one we need" EJ grinned "perfect" a small button emerged from the guy's hand and he clicked it.

"back up!" Izuku shouted, but he was too late as the small ball that the man dropped, exploded into thick smoke between the two.

"Shinso!" Izuku shouted as he tried to look through the smoke. Everything mixed and blended together through his contacts. Izuku silently cursed as he tried to back out of the smoke.

Shinso looked around with wide eyes. How could such a small thing hold so much smoke?

"You like my quirk? I can make different sized smoke bombs from my hands"

Shinso spun around to face the guy who had detonated the ball. He swung a punch at the guy, but EJ blocked it and twisted his arm.

Shinso screamed in pain as he pulled his arm away and fell to his knees in pain. The guy laughed at Shinso's state, "you're pathetic."

"Shinso! Where are you?"

The boy looked up and opened his mouth to call for help, but the guy landed a kick to his side.

Shinso gasped for air as he tried to force himself to stand. Suddenly, a hand grabbed him from behind, and Shinso elbowed the person in a panic.

"ow, what the fuck?!" Izuku hissed holding his nose in pain.

"fuck, I'm sorry" Shinso spun around to face Midoriya.

Izuku shook his head and grabbed Shinsou's hand giving him his staff. "The electric switch is in the middle," he told him "when you turn it on, don't touch any part of it except for the middle or you'll get electrocuted" he explained