36

Midoriya gripped the edges of the office chair in fear as he was pushed around the teachers' lounge by Present Mic's quirk. Aizawa had left to file papers for the attack in the alleyway and had left the loud hero to watch Midoriya while he was out.

"Are chairs supposed to go this fast?" he asked pushing himself against the fabric as he zoomed past confused heroes.

"If it has wheels it can go as fast as you want it!" present Mic laughed as he raced to catch the chair before it crashed into a wall.

Midoriya only had a few seconds to catch his breath before he was spun around and the hero let out a loud "YEAH" sending him flying back down the rows of teachers who made no effort to stop him.

"This is like a torture machine! You could use this against enemies" Midoriya shouted, a small laugh bubbling up as he got used to the speed. "I didn't know your quirk could move things, I'll have to write that down in my journal" he added.

Present Mic laughed as he caught up to the chair "I have a page in your book? I'm flattered" he made a quick pose before spinning the chair around "did the school ever give you back your first one?" he asked before yelling again.

Midoriya raised his hands in excitement "nope, I didn't expect them to" he shouted back "it's fine though, I can get all of that information again when I need it."

Midoriya caught himself the chair stopped in front of the wall. "that sucks to hear little listener" Mic twirled the chair around a few times earning a yelp from Midoriya as he tried not to fall off. "I can ask Nezu about it later today"

Midoriya perked up and leaned over the back of the chair "really?!" he gasped as the chair sprung forward.

Suddenly, one of the wheels broke off sending Midoriya and the chair tumbling to the floor. There were a few gasps around the room.

Midoriya sat up laughing in an attempt to hide the pain of landing on his side. Present Mic quickly helped him back to his feet and picked up the now broken chair.

Izuku winced as he carefully touched the sore area around the stab wound.

"I haven't even been in the school for a minute, and the first thing I see is Midoriya on the verge of tears while Hizashi is trying to balance a broken wheel under a chair."

Izuku blinked away tears before turning around and waving at Midnight who put her items down and rushed over to check on him. He instinctively brought his hands up to hide his neck as the teacher bent down and looked at the wound.

"Is something wrong with your neck?" Midnight asked.

Izuku stiffened trying to think of an excuse.

"Is it a hickey?" Midnight teased "sly dog, sneaking around behind Aizawa's back like that. So who's the lucky girl"

Izuku's eyes widened in horror and he backed away "I don't- lucky girl?!" he stammered face red with embarrassment.

"Why is it always you two harassing Midoriya?"

Izuku spun around to face Aizawa "I- I wasn't sneaking around behind you back, I swear!"

Midnight laughed and Mic gave Izuku an apologetic smile while Aizawa stared with a raised brow. "next time Bakugo is watching him while I'm out."

Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose as he looked at the two heroes and them to Midoriya who all shared a guilty smile. "go to class problem child, I don't have enough coffee to deal with all three of you."

Izuku nodded and quickly headed towards the door.

"Oh wait!" Midnight called out stopping Midoriya. She reached into her bag and pulled out a short black scarf with white decorations the ends of it. She walked over to Izuku and placed a hand on his arm. "can you lower your arms for a second?"