10

Izuku let out a frustrated groan as he tossed and turned on the bed. His whole body was hot, and it was hard to breathe. The fever had come unexpectedly, and Izuku could already feel his body weaken with every minute that passed.

Izuku finally resorted to sitting up and rubbing this throat in an attempt to help lessen the pain. He was now restless and in pain.

Izuku forced his quirks to work past the cuffs and broke himself out of the them. He let out a weak breath. Overpowering the cuffs would've been easier if he wasn't in such a weakened state. It hurt to breath, his vision was getting blurry, his throat felt dry, and there was an intense headache.

Izuku stumbled around the room in an attempt to find some kind of medicine to suppress his fever for as long as possible, but everything was put away and locked in a cabinet. Desperate, Izuku balled up one of his fists activating his quirk, and broke through the glass. He ignored the cuts around his hand and looked through the bottles gathering all the fever medicines and moving on.

Frustrated and hurting, Izuku grabbed the blanket from his bed, broke the handle off the door in front of him and pushed open the door. The hallways were dark, illuminated by only the bright moon and street lights outside. Izuku used the walls for support and as a guide as he stumbled around trying to find a bathroom.

Midoriya fell sideways and onto the floor as the wall opened up into exactly what he was looking for. Izuku held his head in pain and stumbled to one of the sinks turning it on as fast as he could.

He cupped a hand under the flowing water and drank it to help his throat. Once satisfied, Izuku pulled the blanket up and placed part of it under the running water. When it looked wet enough, Izuku took it out and placed the cold wet fabric on his forehead with a sigh.

He put the blanket back in the water before sitting down against the tile walls and placing the fabric against his head trying to keep himself cool down.

Izuku grabbed the random bottles he found and scanned through the labels pushing all but three containers aside.

"these could easily kill me if I took them at once" he mumbled "the rest would only put me in more pain, but that's about it" Izuku had killed enough people to know his what simple enough thing could be used to kill someone and what couldn't. Now he was stuck with a choice he didn't except to cross so soon. Make his death quicker, or wait it out in hopes of some miracle happening.

"fuck it" He sighed grabbing a bottle.

___

Bakugo walked into his class and slung his backpack over the back of his chair.

"good morning Bakugo" Iida greeted him almost immediately.

Bakugo never liked that the student was always here as early, if not earlier, than him. It'd be easier to see Deku if he wasn't here every morning.

Bakugo rolled his eyes and replied with a "tch" as he set down his stuff before walking to the class door.

"where do you go every morning?" Iida questioned waving his arm towards the door.

"why do you care?" Bakugo snapped opening the door.

"I hope you're not seeing that villain kid from the attack" Iida spoke in a low voice laced with concern.

Bakugo gave Iida a glare that could kill "he's not a fucking villain!" He shouted

"warning: possible threat inside the school. Please stay in your classes until given the all clear"

Bakugo and Iida stared at the com in their class with equal shock. Bakugo was the first to react.

"it's Deku" he growled and ran out the door

"Bakugo! You can't just run out!" Iida called out, but it was no use since Bakugo didn't even acknowledge him.

Bakugo ran down the empty halls scanning the area until he reached the nurse's office that was filled with teachers.

He struggled to see through the people and into the room. Deku's bed was empty, the bed railing and cuffs were broken beyond repair and glass littered the floor colored red with blood.

Aizawa caught Bakugo and waved him over "Bakugo, come here"

The heroes moved over and shot Bakugo confused glances as he passed by.

"I'm sure you've already figured this out, but Midoriya has gone missing. Has he told you anything?"

Bakugo looked around and shook his head. "he wouldn't escape for no reason. Maybe he got taken or something happened" Bakugo defended, but even he was having his doubts.

"The kid was a villain, once a villain always a villain," Bakugo glared at the person who had said that.

"The next person to call him a villain is going to get blown to hell! He wouldn't just leave this place" Bakugo snapped. "maybe he's still here! Have you sent anyone to look around?"

Everyone quietly glanced at each other

"are you fucking serious?! No one started looking for him?!" Bakugo shouted "some heroes you guys are" he spat and ran down the halls.

"Bakugo!" Aizawa snapped and followed his student.

Bakugo stopped by every classroom and checked them all ignoring the scoldings from the students and teachers in every class.

Bakugo ran into one of the bathrooms and immediately stopped causing his teacher to bump into him.

"what happened- oh" Aizawa followed Bakugo's gaze towards a slumped over body. A thin white Blanket, wet with water and blood, was wrapped around his head.

Bakugo threw himself onto his knees and ripped off the blanket in a fit of panic. He sighed as he noticed the green-haired boy was breathing.

"he's alive" he breathed out before slinging Deku's arm over his neck "but something's wrong, we have to take him to Recovery Girl" he added.

Aizawa nodded and slung the other arm around him to help carry the struggling boy to the room.

Izuku squinted his eyes open and let out a small groan. Bakugo looked over at him "were almost at Recovery Girl's room, hang in there" Bakugo assured him.

Izuku mumbled something Bakugo didn't understand and leaned in closer "hah?"

"where's the bandaged guy from yesterday?" Izuku repeated.

Bakugo frowned for a second trying to figure out who this "bandage guy" was, then his eyes landed on Aizawa.

"You mean Mr. Aizawa? He's next to you"

Izuku weakly turned his head towards Aizawa.

"help me" he coughed out "I need you to-" Izuku removed his arm from around Aizawa and brought it to his mouth as he went into a violent coughing fit. Bakugo slowly lowered him to the floor.

Midoriya slowly removed his now blood-covered hand and brought the other one towards the edge of his mouth where a small trail of blood was and wiped it off.

The three stood quietly as they stared at Izuku's bloodied hands.

"fuck." was all Midoriya could say before his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell onto the floor unconscious.

"shit" Bakugo growled and picked up Deku bridal style before running back to the room.

Everyone was startled seeing the two return with Midoriya and went to question them, but Bakugo ignored them and looked at Recovery Girl with a worried glare.

"he needs help"

_____

What if I killed Midoriya ten chapters into his own book? Haha I'm kidding...unless?