Special chapter

This book is a year old! I wanted to post this on the 29th but due to things happening in my family and the lack of motivation left the book on pause for two weeks without a warning (sorry y'all ('▽`;) ).

But we're back so have a little idea that I ended up scrapping a while back. It was a little "surprise, we have a third personality now!" type thing that never made it into the book.

____

Midoriya sat on the couch with Bandit and watched the clock on the wall tick by. Dinner was left in the table -definitely cold by now- from when Aizawa had left in a hurry with full hero gear on, after receiving a rushed call from Midnight.

Midoriya sighed in disappointment as he dragged his fingers through the purring cat's soft fur. He was going to ask what had happened to Todoroki after he had hit him, but was interrupted by his work phone going off. Knowing Aizawa, the answer was probably that Todoroki had gotten detention and maybe the threat of expulsion. He made a mental reminder to apologize to Todoroki later am maybe beg for forgiveness.

Midoriya looked up at the clock and groaned, 12:00, Aizawa has been gone for three hours now. Careful not to disturb the cat, Midoriya reached over for the remote and turned on the TV. Maybe the news will share something about what was happening.

Just ask he found the news channel he heard the click of the door opening and stood up earning a huff from the cat.

"Mr. Aizawa..." Midoriya's voice faded from relief to horror as he noticed the hero walk- no, stumble Through the door. Shouldn't he be at a hospital?

Eraser head held onto the doorknob longer than normal as he tried to control his breathing. His right arm clung to his side as he walked into the house. "Why aren't you in your room, problem child?" he said through gritted teeth.

Midoriya hadn't moved an inch from where he stood as he stared wide-eyed at Eraser head. Why was he not at a hospital?

Shota slowly closed the door and narrowed his eyes at the boy, "Midoriya?"

The boy jerked slightly and took a hesitant step forward before changing his mind and backing up as the hero walked to sit down on the wood floors in front of the couch.

"Why- why aren't you on the way to the hospital?" The freckled boy asked as he ran down the hall to grab the first aid kits from the hall closet.

"I didn't want you to stay alone for long, and hospitals don't have a good rep for me" Aizawa replied watching the boy wash his hands before coming back to the living room and kneeling in front of him.

"That's stupid, you could've had Mic watch me, and why no go to Recovery Girl then? Holy shit you don't think things through do you?"

"I was in the rush of the moment, call them, Izuku, I can take care of myself" Aizawa fished the phone out of his pocket and tried to give it to Midoriya.

Said boy barely reacted to being called and frowned as he noticed the bloody tear in the hero costume. "You call them, if you can get stabbed and make it home, you can tell the others how stupid you are"

Shota raised a brow before reluctantly calling recovery girl first, hissing in pain as a towel was pressed to his side in an attempt to slow the bleeding.

Deku ignored Aizawa as he talked on the phone with Recovery girl, and focused on the wound in front of him. He had stitched up many wounds before (most of them his own) so this shouldn't be any different.

Deku grabbed the needle and string fro the first aid kit and looked at Aizawa who was starting to realize what he was planning to do.

"Get here as fast as you can, I don't know how much trust I have in this problem child," he said over the phone before ending the call. "Izuku, have you ever stitched up a wound before?"