55

Pain was the first thing Bakugo noticed as he slowly started waking up. His head felt like it was going to split into two, and he could barely keep his eyes open with the room light blinding him. The second thing was yelling. The voices barely made sense, but one sounded mad which never meant good news.

Bakugo let out a low groan as he slowly got used to the lights. Once Bakugo was able to open his eyes and figure out what was going on around him, he was filled with nothing but anger. Deku stood in front of Shigaraki holding his cheek in pain as if he had been hit.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again" Izuku forced out, looking at the ground in shame.

"You keep saying that, but if you were sorry you wouldn't have teamed up with the heroes!" The villain hissed.

"And if you wanted to keep me around that bad, you wouldn't have left me!" Izuku snapped back. He barely got the sentence out before moving the hand on his face over his mouth in shock. "Shigaraki I'm-"

Shigaraki didn't let Izuku finish before he grabbed the boy's hair and slammed his face into the wall next to them. Izuku let out a small whine as he stumbled back wiping away blood from his lips with his right hand, and steadying himself with his left.

"Staying with those heroes ruined all the progress you had," Shigaraki let go of Izuku's hair and took a step back, "looks like you'll have to go through training all over again." The sudden change in Deku's posture was all Bakugo needed to know that 'training' was not what it sounded like.

Izuku quickly straightened himself and snapped his eyes up to meet Tomura's, "N-no, it's not like that I- I don't need to go back to Sensei."

Shigaraki grinned at the change in attitude, "then beg, get on your hands and knees and beg me not to tell Sensei you spoke back to me."

Bakugo gritted his teeth in anger as Izuku shakily dropped to his hands and knees in front of the hand job villain and bowed his head to the fucker.

"Please don't tell Sensei" Izuku whispered, his whole body shaking, "I'm begging you not to tell him, I'll do anything"

Shigaraki stared at Izuku before scoffing, "fucking useless brat, you're not entertaining enough." Shigaraki rolled his eyes and kicked Izuku across his face, throwing the freckled boy back onto his back.

"Deku" Bakugo silently cursed at how pathetic his voice sounded, he didn't realize how dry his throat felt until now. How long had I been out?

"He's awake!" a girl gasped behind him.

Deku shakily looked up at him with wide eyes and a bloody nose that screamed broken. "Kacchan" he whispered as he quickly wiped away the blood from his nose.

"Finally, the brat was starting to get boring." Shigaraki turned to face Bakugo who returned his stare with a glare. "Bakugo Katsuki, has quite the temper, and Izuku's childhood friend."

"We're not that close" Izuku quickly added in, "I can barely remember my childhood, he's just a friend."

Shigaraki turned to glare at Izuku, "Don't lie to me, even Twice could see how close you two are" he spat.

"Two fated lovers! They should fight to the death!"

Izuku scowled as he turned to glare at the guy who was not helping him at all. You would think someone who shares the same problem as you would try to back you up.

Ignoring Twice's comment, Shigaraki walked closer to Bakugo and stretched his arms out as if showing off the dirty room they were in, "why don't you join our league? Not only would you be able to stay with your little boyfriend as long as you like," Shigaraki leaned into Bakugo's ear, "and you could also have full control over him." he whispered.