64

When Twice had walked down that alley to greet the villains, Izuku had expected many different outcomes. Almost all of them ended with someone dying. What Izuku hadn't predicted was Twice somehow talking the leader of the group into a meeting with Shigaraki.

Apparently, the dude's name is Overhaul and he's the leader of one of the last remaining yakuza gangs out there. Izuku would be lying if he said he wasn't impressed that a small yakuza group could do so much damage. It's rare for them to have any eye catching quirks. This group though, they were all powerful and well-versed with their quirks. They were a group the league could use to become stronger.

So here the two were waiting for Overhaul to meet them at some random abandoned buildings a few miles away from their actual base.

"Hey, kid?" Twice looked over to where the green-haired boy sat making small flames in his hand.

Izuku looked up, snuffing out the flame, "Yea?"

"You're ugly!" Izuku rolled his eyes as Twice scolded himself. "That's not what I wanted to say. Yes it was!"

"Spit it out before you spiral" Izuku waved his hand dismissively.

"Well, when Shigaraki was giving us a rundown about you before the camp raid, he had mentioned your other half, Midoriya."

Izuku narrowed his eyes wary about where this conversation was going.

"When I heard you had the same problem as me I assumed you would also be a mess as well. But then we took you back and you turned out to be this badass who controls the other guy in your head. You're not that cool!"

"spit it out Twice" Izuku growled.

Twice took a deep breath, "you can't actually control Midoriya can you?"

Izuku was on his feet in an instant and got into a defensive stance with his knife in hands. "and what the fuck are you trying to imply here?"

"I heard you crying last night!" Izuku faltered slightly at that. "Or I guess, I heard Midoriya crying last night. I always assumed you were in control only letting Midoriya through when you wanted, but hearing him cry last night begging for that hero teacher to help him."

Izuku scratched at his wrist trying to figure out where this was going.

"Then it got me thinking about why someone like you would have such a weak personality." Izuku gave Twice a warning glare. "it's Midoriya who doesn't have control over you isn't it?" Twice asked in an almost whisper.

"I'll fucking kill you!" Izuku screamed, not realizing he had cut his arm in his haste.

Twice stumbled back in shock barely dodging the knife aimed at his chest.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way!" Twice tried to backtrack. "Midoriya seems like a great kid!"

Izuku stopped listening to the villain and went for another attack.

"How unprofessional" a new voice echoed in the building. "My first impression is talking to you in a dirty alleyway, and the second is the two of you fighting each other."

Izuku reluctantly put his knife away and walked to greet Overhaul. "I apologize, I let my emotions get the better of me. The masked man only gave Izuku a side glance.

"I'd ask to make sure you're alone, but considering that the only cover here is a dead bush behind you I feel like I already know the answer." Izuku sighed, retreating to Twice who was still catching his breath.

"This place is disgusting. Don't tell me it's your base" Overhaul scowled as he eyed the building.

"Our base is a further away from here, this is just the meet-up spot." Twice clapped his hands together "idiot!"