47

Sorry for the late chapter (^^;) but it's longer than usual ones so I hope this makes up for it.

____

Midoriya was slowly starting to wake up as they arrived at the building where they were staying. He had helped Ragdoll and Pixie-Bob cook food for his class while the other two cooked for class b. The original plan was for them to cook together, but Izuku had refused to let Tiger into the Kitchen to cook. After the first hour with no luck convincing Izuku, the hero team decided that Tiger and Mandalay would cook outside.

Midoriya felt a little bad since, in the end, they ended up finishing the food faster than expected with no sign of the students in sight.

"They've been out there for at least five hours, are they still alive?" Midoriya asked from where he stood next to Aizawa. He held onto the man's sleeve and cautiously stood opposite from where the hero team were waiting for the class to arrive.

"Pixie-bob nor Ragdoll haven't said anything, so they're probably still alive" Aizawa answered.

Sure enough, tired groans and cries could be heard before the students could even be seen. Izuku winced as he took in the exhausted and beaten forms of his classmates and looked at Aizawa with wide eyes.

"Don't worry kiddo!" Ragdoll suddenly popped up next to him, "most of those bruises and cuts were from them tripping over roots than the actual beasts. Pixie-bob wouldn't hurt them too bad"

Midoriya quietly nodded as he looked back at his friends who were distracted by said hero gushing over Bakugo, Todoroki, and Iida to realize that there was food across from them. He felt bad for them knowing that Izuku had gone through the same thing earlier when he woke up.

"Has she always been like this?" Aizawa asked the closest person.

"it's gotten worse lately" Mandalay admitted "she's at the age to take a mate"

Midoriya perked up at that and turned to Ragdoll, "speaking of ages" he pretended not to notice the death glare that was suddenly sent his way. "who's kid is that? He's been watching me all day" he nodded his head to the boy standing a few feet away from where the others were with a scowl.

"Oh," Mandalay turned her attention to the glaring boy, "that's my cousin's son but he lives with us now. Kota, say hi".

When there was no response from the boy, Midoriya ignored all murderous intent aimed at him and calmly walked to the boy. "Hello," he stretched an arm out to him, "My name is Midoriya".

With a scowl, Kota reeled his fist back and swung it forward, knowing exactly what he was aiming for.

Before he got close, Midoriya used his outstretched hand to catch his fist mid-swing, keeping his friendly smile. Frustrated, Kota swung his leg upwards trying to catch him off guard. Without blinking, Midoriya caught his foot between his knees.

"Take this from a cheap shots expert, pulling your hands and feet back give you away quick" he warned freeing the kid's limbs. "Sure, just kicking or punching won't have the same amount of strength, but you can get creative with it to make it hurt more"

Kota's glare had managed to revenge more furious as he shook off his hand, "I don't want dumb advice from some hero wannabe"

Midoriya tilted his head, confusion replacing his amusement, "who said I was a hero wannabe? Just because I'm with the class doesn't mean I want to be a hero" he shrugged and glanced at his classmates who were doing a bad job at pretending to not listen in on them. "I could be a support course student tagging along for fun, or maybe I'm Mr. Aizawa's son"