11

"His body is destroying itself"

Bakugo froze at Recovery Girl's words. "what do you mean? He was fine when I left him. Nothing seemed wrong!"

Bakugo looked between the two in the room with him searching for some sign of hope, but they were only filled with doubt.

The rest of the teachers had gone back to their classes and school duties leaving the three alone to figure out something to help the green-haired boy.

"did he tell you anything that could've hinted to this or how to fix it?" Aizawa asked turning to Bakugo.

Bakugo tried to remember his conversations with Deku. Then he remembered his breakdown "he panicked over not being told what to do after the fourth day. Something about it being a way to keep him from escaping, but I don't know what that means?"

The two heroes were lost in thought trying to figure out what exactly Izuku was talking about.

"maybe it had something to do with the experiment on him?" Aizawa spoke first "maybe the experiments had something to do with commands?"

Bakugo raised a brow "but he was tested on with quirks? Does that mean there's a quirk that forces you to work for someone?" Bakugo questioned

"you two said that he only left the villain's side to fight or defend the leader right?" Recovery Girl added "if he had to follow a command from a certain person to keep living, that'd give him a reason to stay instead of running away" she added.

The three turned to Izuku who tossed and turned in the bed. His breathing was dangerously fast and his half-conscious state left him unable to control his quirks that activated every now and then causing more problems since the cuffs did little to nothing and the metal bed railing was crushed and broken with the simple squeeze of his hand.

"does that mean that we'd have to return him back to the villains?" Bakugo looked at Recovery Girl with fearful eyes, an expression he'd never expected to make ever since he first lost Deku.

The two stayed quiet clearly contemplating it.

"I can't lose him again" Bakugo tried to get through the two. He then turned to Aizawa with an accusing glared "he asked you for help, I asked you for help" Bakugo stressed. "m-maybe he takes commands from people who are housing him?" he suggested.

Aizawa glanced at Izuku "and if that were the case, what would I make him do? He's on the verge of death"

Katsuki glanced around the room, his eyes landing on a candy laying on Recovery Girl's desk. "tell him to give you that fucking lollipop over there"

Aizawa sighed and walked towards the bed "Midoriya, go bring me the lollipop"

The three watched Midoriya with hope only to let out a disappointed sigh when he didn't move. Of course, it wouldn't be that simple.

"You...You have to-" Izuku went into a coughing fit which caught the attention of the others "f-fuck!" he gasped and forced himself to sit up.

"g-give me your arm" Izuku gasped blindly reaching out a hand waiting for Aizawa.

The three looked at each other, and Aizawa extended his arm warily watching Izuku's uneven movements as he found the arm and took a deep breath.

"This is going to hurt a bit, but you have to- to trust me" Izuku frowned and sighed closing his eyes before biting into the teacher's arm. Not deep enough to leave a big scar, but deep enough to draw a decent amount of blood.

The group tensed, they didn't know what to do so all they watched as Aizawa kept his neutral expression and at the scene.

Izuku moved away from the hero's arm wiping his mouth with a scowl that didn't last long before being interrupted by another fit of coughing.