42

To say Midoriya was stressed was an understatement. Either he throws the exam and misses out on summer camp, or he goes all out and prevents Bakugo and Shinsou from going to summer camp.

Izuku was snapped to reality as a buzzer went off signaling the end of the round between Uraraka and Aoyama and Thirteen. He took a deep breath and counted to five before looking at the oversized screens in front of him. There were two more groups before he went and he needed a plan, there was no way he was going to throw the exam.

One of the cameras followed Sero and Mineta walking out into the battleground with nervous but determined faces, Midnight grinned from another screen, pulling out her whip and scanning the area for the two.

Bakugo had a quirk where he could create explosives from his sweat, the bigger the explosions, the bigger the strain on his arms meaning those gauntlets he carried probably had a different use than just being flashy. Maybe they help him create bigger explosions with less strain, but how?

Izuku glanced over at Bakugo examining his gauntlets. There were no obvious signs of being used as weapons other than the holes on top. He turned back to the screen before Bakugo could notice his staring, and watched Mineta run off somewhere crying.

Where was Sero? He wondered before he noticed the boy lay in the hero's lap happily sleeping as she ran her fingers through his hair. A lopsided smile formed on Izuku's face before he shook his head and focused back on a plan.

If the gauntlets are a secret weapon, I'll have to get rid of them as soon as possible. Maybe throw in some insults to his ego? He sweats nitroglycerin like substance, which means his body would find a way to keep him from dying with the amount it produces.

Izuku gasped as he came to the realization that Kacchan's temper was mainly from his body keeping him alive. "holy shit, does he know that? He'd have to since it's his quirk" Izuku mumbled before turning to Shinso who had yet to look at anything but him.

Izuku stuck out his tongue and subtly flipped the boy off before he was interrupted by the buzzer again.

Mineta had managed to trap Midnight and carry Sero to the exit. Izuku would be lying if he said he wasn't surprised that the boy made it out, when Aizawa listed the team in the meeting, he had already written it off and a lost cause.

"Midoriya, Bakugo, and Shinso go to your respective waiting rooms and wait for your round"

Izuku nodded at Recovery Girl and gave the two one last glance before walking away to his waiting room.

Shinso had a brainwashing quirk that only worked when someone answered a question so ignoring any questions was the best way to take him down.

The team-up seemed almost unfair now that Izuku thought about it. Izuku spent his whole life analyzing quirks and their weaknesses, and those two did little to nothing to hide their limits.

A large holographic map was slowly spinning over a table in the middle of the waiting room. Izuku scanned over the map of one of the cities built by the school, the entrance was one side of the city while the exit gate was diagonally left of them on the other side of the city. Multiple alleys made easy paths to the exit gate so Izuku tried to memorize as many as he could and find a way to block them off of prevent the heroes from finding them.

Midoriya looked at the surrounding area of both gates and grinned seeing the number of skyscrapers throughout this city, can't get into an alley if there's a building in front of it. Now he just had to hold them off for the remainder of the time.

"Kacchan would probably leave Shinso and tried to find me the second the round starts, so I'll have to track him down first and take his quirk to slow him down"