15

Midoriya sat cross-legged on the couch petting the cat that purred happily in his lap. It's was oddly quiet around the house. The league's base was rarely quiet with the sound of Shigaraki yelling or something breaking, sometimes Sensei would talk to them about missions or to praise the overgrown child.

"Midoriya, I've tried to put this off for as long as possible, but the school needs to know about your quirks" Aizawa sighed from the couch across.

Midoriya tilted his head at the sudden mention of his quirks, but he accepted it because he knew the Author forgot to fully explain them until now and couldn't find a better way to do it.

"well what do you need to know?" he asked leaning sideways in a not so subtle attempt to keep the cat from walking away from him and jumping into Aizawa's lap instead.

"Well, for starters, what each quirk is and how it works" Aizawa shrugged softly smiling at the cat and Midoriya's betrayed look.

Midoriya stuck out his hands counting the quirks he listed down "well, I have six quirks, pyrokinesis, quirk nullification, enhanced abilities, speed, telekinesis-" he paused, looking at the sixth raised finger.

"And..?" Aizawa raised a brow at the hesitant voice.

Midoriya thought about his quirk, the time quirk is a very powerful one, and everyone who learned about it always found a way to use it for themselves or feared him for having such power. He couldn't tell them about it, not yet.

"it's a teleportation quirk" Midoriya finally answered looking at the hero.

"Why did you hesitate?" Shouta asked

"I don't use the quirk a lot since it has the worst backlash than the others" he explained. It wasn't a full lie, the time quirk caused a problematic nose bleed and headache every time it was used and if he overused it, he would be out of commission for a day or two.

Aizawa nodded seeming to believe Midoriya's lie " it's normal for such powerful quirks to have setbacks" he sighed "any others I should know about?"

Midoriya nodded "I can't make my own flames for the pyrokinesis quirk, I usually carry around a lighter to help me use it. For my telekinesis quirk, I have a limit of what I can carry, so I like to keep things small unless there's an emergency" Midoriya leaned his head against the wall "if I used my quirk on something heavier or bigger than my limit, it'll cause a lot of damage inside and I'd be coughing up blood for hours" he softly laughed as the thought brought up memories. "but my enhancing quirk evens it out"

"and if I remember correctly, you don't know how to fight with no quirks, right?"

Midoriya looked down turning red from embarrassment "yea..."

Aizawa walked to his room leaving Midoriya in the living room by himself. Midoriya quietly listened to the sound of Bandit walking around the room as he waited for the hero to return.

"here, get ready" Midoriya jumped as the sound of something being thrown at him and he moved his hands in front of him catching clothes.

"is this my villain uniform?" Aizawa nodded and turned around grabbing his scarf.

"I'm going to teach you to fight without quirks"

Izuku piped up at the mention of fighting "I'm going to fight the Eraser Head?" he smiled

Eraser Head glanced at Izuku and sighed "this won't be a real fight, I just want to see what you can do, pull your punches or stop before making contact. I won't hesitate to knock out a kid"

Izuku tilted his head at this "pull my punches?" he questioned, "how can I learn if I don't actually hit you?"

this method of fighting was completely new to Izuku. He was trained to have no mercy and never hesitate with an opponent. 'pulling punches' would've gotten him killed within the first month of being at the league.