Intro

Izuku doesn't remember much, he never does. Maybe it's a side effect from all of the tests on him, or maybe it was the trauma. But he does remember the distant sound of something breaking and shouting from different people. How many were there? Two? Three? He couldn't tell, all the voices were mixed into one and muffled. Then there's this green-haired woman -most likely his mom- running towards him with a panicked expression. She grabbed his hand and ran towards a small closet forcing him in there and closing the door. Everything in between is hazy and difficult to remember. He's suddenly being pulled out of the closet, the woman laid unmoving in a puddle of her own blood. Then he was engulfed in black.

Izuku tried to remember more but was ripped out of his thoughts by long and painful electric shocks from a thin collar around his neck. Izuku fell to his hands and knees grinding his teeth against the intense pain. The shocks either meant that he let his emotions get the best of him, or that All for One was coming, and the loud footsteps let him know it was the latter.

Izuku could hear the man stop in front of him and slowly bend down.

"so they were telling the truth" he muttered, harshly grabbing Midoriya's face and inspecting it. Izuku growled and tried to spit in his face. He hated being touched, especially by the man who is the reason he's being treated like some lab rat.

"There are little to no physical changes on your body, and you seem self-aware" the man kept talking. His mouth was forced open as the villain made mental notes on his unusually sharp teeth and the faded, almost gray, eyes.

"I knew you were different from the others"

Izuku widened his eyes and pulled his head back to glare at the guy. "don't you fucking dare talk about them!" he snapped.

"tell me little boy, how many quirks do you have right now?" he asked ignoring Izuku.

Midoriya ignored at All for One and took the opportunity to spit at his face. As soon as he did that, his expressions turned into a scared look "oh god, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-"

There was a light chuckle that caught Midoriya off guard. The villain stood up slowly "I was told about your split personality, looks like the collar isn't working as well to keep it controlled" he sighed wiping off the spit from his face.

Midoriya backed up scared by how unfazed he was.

"tell me, what's your name?"

Izuku hesitated for a few seconds and shakily gulped "I-Izuku, Izuku Midoriya" he replied

"how old are you?"

"The others said I was thirteen last time they checked on me"

All for One nodded at this with a chilling smile "well Izuku Midoriya, you seen fit enough to be passed to my successor"