Cell Time

After Thanksgiving vibe chapter. Well, that's what it would've been if the bakusquad won but uh- the cells won by a lot, and...are y'all ok??

This story takes place before Izuku is introduced, so if Midoriya is referred to as Izuku then I'm still talking about Midoriya. It sounds hella confusing I know.

No Izuku, only Midoriya.

There are different phases of Izuku's life in the cells so there are some time skips in the chapter. I'll put his age in the beginning so it's easier to keep up with.

Also, hella mistakes but I'm playing Minecraft-
____

Age: 8

"My oldest son could make flames, just like his father" Rei hummed from where she sat dragging her hand through Midoriya's curls.

"My dad could breathe fire!" Midoriya happily stated, blowing his hands out in front of his face in an attempt to mimic flames. "He used to do a cool trick for us at the dinner table when one of us would be sad, and then....uh, my um" Midoriya frowned trying to remember who else was with them. "My mom! My mom would get mad at him for using his quirk at the dinner table" he giggled at the memory.

"Flame quirks must be common because I had a cousin who could make fire every time he snapped!" Shimiru speaks up from across the cell, he snaps his fingers on one hand and makes an exaggerated explosion with his other hand.

Izuku leans forward with wide eyes which prompts everyone else to start talking about quirks of relatives or friends they had found interesting.

"My daughter knows a boy who" Myu giggled at the memory of her daughter's friend, "every time he hiccuped, bubbles would come out! It was the cutest little thing I've seen."

Everyone giggled at the thought of a boy hiccuping bubbles. The laughing didn't last long as the sound of heels rang out over the laughing. Everyone quieted themselves and turned to the front of the cells, Myu and Rei quickly moved to hide Izuku behind them.

A woman with red hair tied in a bun and a permanent scowl on her face walked into view, Mary. Mary stopped in front of the cells and glared at everyone inside the cell. "today is check-up day. You know the rules, we will go in order by age, two of you will be taken out at a time, guards are watching at the end of each hall so any attempts to escape and fight back will be stopped immediately and with as much force as possible." She looked down at the clipboard in her hand and tapped her pen against the wood, "number thirty-eight, you're up first."

Midoriya jumped as Shimiru stood up along with Myu and pushed Izuku back behind them.

Mary narrowed her eyes at the two and scoffed, "You throw a child at a wall once and suddenly everyone hates you for it" she sneered, "I didn't know he was going to bite part of his tongue off."

"He was five and scared!" Myu snapped.

"We do this every time, it was three years ago." when no one moved, Mary rolled her eyes and grabbed the radio from her coat pocket, "give me the kid or I'll send the guards in" she threatened.

Hearing the threat, Midoriya moved to show himself to the doctor but was stopped by Shimiru before he could get far.

Mary glared at the Black-haired man and clicked her radio on, "Yumi, I need you in cell five, they're keeping thirty-eight away from me again."

There was a small sigh on the other end followed by another woman's voice letting Mary know she was in her way.

"There, Yumi is coming to get him" Mary scowled and unlocked the cell doors, "Kuge, you're first then."