SEVENTEEN

We just finished all the cooking and get ready to set up the table. Hoseok bring out a portable stove and put it at the middle of table to grill the meat.

Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung bring the main dish and side dishes to the table while Namjoon and Yoongi arrange the cutlery.

While they busily at the front, I tidying up abit in the kitchen and wash all the things we used to cook just now. It's nothing much actually because beside being great at cooking, Jin also really neat while doing his works so the aftermath is not really overwhelming.

Yoongi bring out some beers from the refrigerator and put at the table. When everything is ready, they sit at their respective place. Namjoon stop me from doing whatever I'm doing just now and pull me infront.

"Rose-yaa, it's okay, you don't need to clean up the mess. After this, we will be playing some games to decide who will do the dishes" Jin said while winking at me.

I just smile and sit in between Namjoon and Taehyung.

Hoseok begin grilling the meats and the smell really makes my stomach growling. It smell so good! While waiting for the meat, Namjoon scoops the stews into my bowl and put it infront me. I begin to sip the soup and I love how It warmly goes through my throat. I must admit that Jin is very good at cooking. Better all the way than me.

"This is sooo good, oppa. I acknowledged your cooking skills" I praised him. Jin shows a proud face and mutters a thanks.

"Just ring us if you're craving Jin hyung's cooking. We can meet up in Korea" Hoseok said. I just nods and smile.

"Have some meat, Rose-yaa" Taehyung put the meat inside my plate. I smile and thanked him.

I took the meat and put inside my mouth. Woahh! This is soo good! I love how it melts inside my mouth.

The others also start eating and talking. Sometimes I casually slides into their conversation too.

When I was busily eating, Taehyung hands me a tissue. I just look at it confusedly but Taehyung then gestured it to my mouth. I just realized what he mean, but before I could take the tissue, Namjoon grabs it first.

He thanked Taehyung and grab my chin to wipe my mouth. But his eyes directly looking at me while wiping it.

I know, he must feel jealous. So I just smile and patting his thigh abit to assured him.

"Wow, uri lovebirds. Respect single people like us, please?" Jin said playfully. The other members is just let a small laugh.

"Find yourself a lover, then" I said at him jokingly.

"I can't. You see this face? I afraid if I'm having a girlfriend, she will get very insecure" Jin said dramatically.

"Someone please stop him, please. Did he already get tipsy?" Yoongi said shaking his head.

"Nobody can handle him, hyung" Jimin said.

"Noo. I'm still sober" Jin said, grinning.

"So, tell us how did you guys met? And secretly having feeling to each other?" Hoseok said. The others also look at me and Namjoon for the answers.

I turn my head to Namjoon and smile, "So, how did we met?" I asked him playfully. Namjoon hang his head in shy manner and let a small laugh.

But before Namjoon could says anything, I just answered the question. "We met through Jackson. I've been friend with Jackson for years. I often go to his house and there's one day when I crashed into his house, it turns out Namjoon was there. So, that's the first"